970 under scrutiny for proximity to infected inmate: CCSA

webfact

The COVID epidemic problem is

F I N I S H

people tested positives are all asymptomatic.

COVID, in the reality, is now like a season flu, nothing more.

Finish to make people afraid and to entertain a fear to be able to sell something... do not trust crooks lobby.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

I do not know , but to me it seems highly unlikely that Thailand has so few infections ... Asymptomatic spreaders around , ( how did the DJ become infected ? ) , and just a little testing on the people in the country already ...

It is a little bit like Tschernobyl , In France they said that the toxic radioactive cloud just turned around at the border ...

I was wondering the same thing where did he catch it

10 hours ago, chilli42 said:

So how long does this go on?  The CDC in the US has said they would like a vaccine that is 70% effective but will be happy to go with on that is 50% effective.  Then there is manufacturing, distribution and immunization.  Finally there will be a very large number of people who will refuse to take the vaccine.  So what is the goal?  What is the trigger that says things open up.  Let me tell you, they don’t have one.

The goal is to stop the virus. Viruses need human hosts to survive. If 50-70% of the population is vaccinated, that means it can only spread to 30-50% hosts.

21 hours ago, chilli42 said:

I think people are fed up and have had enough of all this.  

Yes I understand that, but with cases slowly creeping back into the country possibly through leaky borders or with assistance the wearing of a mask is not too much to ask.