Thailand approves job measures, PM calls for economic revamp

webfact

Are we in the last money grasping corrupt throws of a failing government that knows it cannot win an election? I don't see how any of these "ideas" can pay back more than they cost the tax payers. 2021 is going to be a year of living dangerously for Thailand on so many levels. 

12 hours ago, billd766 said:

They could always give Thaksin a full and complete amnesty and he might take the job.

He was a much better PM than Thailand has had for many a year and his popularity rating is far higher that Prayuth's will ever be.

Mind you I don't think that Steven 100 would be happy about that scenario.

And despite the fact that he was a crook (which national political is not a crook?) he did more for the masses than any PM before him, or since. He is still loved for that. Despite his motives, he was a clever politician and had some good ideas. No need for the PC crowd to mention his war on drugs. It was, what it was. In terms of political competence, he makes Prayuth look like the district scout leader, for the Phetchabun boy scout den. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 2

I have some hobbies where i Like to build some machinery, when I need some parts I always had to order from China - why ? Why are all these mechanical parts going to be produced in China, when there is a lot of resources in Thailand ?

Thailand must release its human resources. It must stop the feudal thinking.

Give good and free education to all young people in Thailand, let them think free and creative, do not put them in the monkeyhouse if they are saying something "wrong".

With free and creative thinking the good ideas is growing up, (example: microsoft was started in a garage without any money)

In some ways the thai work mentality is good and very high. Let the buisness grow up from bottom from small and medium entrepeneurs, based on well educated young thais from all levels in the thai society. Then thailand can make a lot of jobs and be much more economical independent.