Todays application for a 60 day extension of expired non-o multi entry

5 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

I was actually in agreement with what you wrote that at the end of the day it is the Immigration Officer that you are dealing with is calling the shots, irrespective whether he/she is correct in their interpretation.

But are you now saying that the Immigration Officer is correct and that the 27 Sept extension application start-date announcement ONLY applies for 30 day extensions, nothing else?

Or was your response just a snide remark because of some differences in opinion we had on earlier subjects weeks/months ago?

Same difference. The majority will condemn immigration if their interpretation disagrees with theirs.

I am not saying anything, merely repeating what was said to me. I am no expert in the Thai language so I wouldn't be so arrogant as to say what was right or wrong.

What I fail to understand is why people seem to think that getting conflicting information from a government department is unique to Thailand.

On 9/10/2020 at 8:44 AM, ubonjoe said:

You will be applying for a 60 day extension to visit your child.

Your daughter will need to be with you when you apply. You will need her birth certificate and a copy. Copies of her house book registry and ID card.

A completed TM7 form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached. Copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry stamp and TM6 departure card.

You will apply for it at Muang Thong Thani.

Re: house book registry, my name is only listed in her book as her father. I've always used my old home address for the TM departure card. Is having my name listed as her father the same as being registered at her address?

Is this going to cause a problem?