Thailand finds second coronavirus infection after long absence

snoop1130

3 hours ago, Flying Saucage said:

BTW, this kind of discussion is too stupid for me. Whatever you will reply, I will not react to it. Bye!

That´s usually what a person with a lot of university degrees do. ????????????????????

BTW, don´t forget to keep to what you posted in the quote above. 

3 hours ago, Mung said:

I'm very happy to be where I am, with society fairly normal and functioning as it should. 

Yes, UK have handled the pandemic with flying colors. Just sad that it´s only UK patriots that can see that. The rest of the world think you should stand ashamed in the corner until daddy comes home.

• Confused 1

My ex girlfriend just sent me pics of her brother in law, he is showing all the sighs of the virus. He is in the hospital, but no test's?

I am starting to think the Thai claim to no virus if BS.

Edited by garyk
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, garyk said:

My ex girlfriend just sent me pics of her brother in law, he is showing all the sighs of the virus. He is in the hospital, but no test's?

I am starting to think the Thai claim to no virus if BS.

I find it very, very hard to believe he has not been tested for COVID if he in fact has symptoms suggestive of it. Beware of second hand info. Many Thais have no idea what symptoms of COVID are and think anyone on a ventilator must have it.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Many Thais have no idea what symptoms of COVID are and think anyone on a ventilator must have it.

With respect can I suggest that your comment should read "most people around the world have no idea" etc.

Dr John Campbell published a great video on YouTube today, showing data from Germany and Europe. The Germans have done extensive research and have adjusted their findings for age, and it seems that the CFR is falling across all age groups, even though infection numbers are rising. Also, they are perfectly aware of the lag effect of infection to death, which is exactly 21 days, and the data still shows a decrease in the CFR when taking this into account. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sheryl said:

I find it very, very hard to believe he has not been tested for COVID if he in fact has symptoms suggestive of it. Beware of second hand info. Many Thais have no idea what symptoms of COVID are and think anyone on a ventilator must have it.

I emailed my quarantine hospital today to ask about covid protocols incase i catch it in quarantine - i was told to keep positive and drink vitamin C. 

Apart from a few top class interntional hospitals, i have my doubts how great the health care system is in Thailand. 

44 minutes ago, AndrewMciver said:

That was a bizarre one too. 

What about the DJ too. 

And the 3 that arrived in Japan a few days ago.

And the Lumpini boxing event.

And the famous case of Vietnams patient 91 (Scottish pilot) who had been in BKK a week earlier for a visa run.

Yes, and this was a long time ago (June), but it suggests what most savvy farangs have thought about the lies and deceit perpetrated by the dictators for a long time now.

etc, etc.....

There are countless other cases which I could dig up.....but I don't need to, I already know.