The Rolling Stones become first band to top UK album charts over six different decades

rooster59

2 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Another Bay City Rollers fan.

You must be ancient if you remember the Bay City Rollers. During my high school years they were the band for total losers, like nowadays the faggoty <deleted> from Korea, BTS and co 

Edited by thecyclist
Unfinished

17 hours ago, elliss said:

So sad , to see these geriatric , has beens .. Rip.

I remember seeing an article in the Guardian in 1972 saying they were on their last tour of the USA and intended to retire, 1973 would have been about the tight time to have.

6 hours ago, Old Croc said:

For me the most surprising thing about the story is that Robbie Williams has had so many number 1 albums.

Yes if i remember correctly that was before he sacked his song writer (an Irishman i think) for having the nerve to ask would Robbie include his name on the albums since he had written all Robbies hits, needless to say after the sacking Robbie had no more hits, Bigheaded bartsard!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maxcorrigan said:

Yes if i remember correctly that was before he sacked his song writer (an Irishman i think) for having the nerve to ask would Robbie include his name on the albums since he had written all Robbies hits, needless to say after the sacking Robbie had no more hits, Bigheaded bartsard!

I thought that Robbie and his co song writer, Guy Chambers parted ways because Chambers wanted to work with other artists and Robbie dissolved their writing partnership because he wanted Guy to exclusively write songs with him 

6 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Was you in the Showaddywaddy gang at school ?

I'M in pieces .. 

Dave Clark 5 .  

However  that said , please stay on topic , or else ..555

Edited by elliss

7 hours ago, hobobo said:

Maybe it's even worse? Spice Girls? Abba?

Disgusting .

On tour in their , wheel chairs . no offence intended .

However that said , it could be worse .

Rod Stewart , wake up Maggie .

Not today , thank you ..

Edited by elliss

6 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

I remember seeing an article in the Guardian in 1972 saying they were on their last tour of the USA and intended to retire, 1973 would have been about the tight time to have.

Just about every tour since 1969 has been their last tour.......I remember very clearly that their 1982 tour was come hell or high water.....We are not joking.....We really really 100% mean it this time.......You will never ever ever be able to see us ever again.....last last tour last chance FOREVER.......lol

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, hobobo said:

Maybe it's even worse? Spice Girls? Abba?

Don't include Abba with that loser band. Abba was without doubt the greatest and most popular pop group ever. The spice girls were a manufactured group that sang junk ( IMO ) songs and became nothing when they sacked their manager. However, they did make Viva Forever, so that's a tiny plus for them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Just about every tour since 1969 has been their last tour.......I remember very clearly that their 1982 tour was come hell or high water.....We are not joking.....We really really 100% mean it this time.......You will never ever ever be able to see us ever again.....last last tour last chance FOREVER.......lol

I remember the interview Jagger had when he was a young man where he said that he couldn't see continuing when he got old ( probably about 40 ). I guess the groupies kept him going. Be hard to give up all that free sex.