Pattaya: Russian lady offers 100,000 baht reward for return of her cat

webfact

On 9/18/2020 at 11:33 AM, worgeordie said:

Look for the local Python.....

regards Worgeordie

This one and many others have disappeared from the same area, what this article does not tell you is that their location is close to the Crocodile farm......

• Like 1

On 9/20/2020 at 7:52 AM, colinneil said:

Personally i do not like cats but as Robblok says you form a bond with your pets.

Why are some posters being nasty/ negative about the lady and her cat?

I have 2 dogs, i would be heartbroken should anything happen to either of them, both dogs are 100% loyal/ faithful.

I sit outside in my chair, female dog always sits on the left side, male dog sits on the right.

Nobody can get near me as both dogs are protective of me, before i open the gate let anybody in dogs have to be chained.

Some times it is amusing watching them, as both are wanting my attention, both vying to be nearest to me.

So yes i understand the lady wanting her pet back, hope she finds it.

I agree with you 100% Col, I have just forked out over 40000 baht to save a Chihuahua but you have to see the funny side to a Pattaya based white Russian  pussy being worth 100,000 baht

Edited by Grumpy one
  • Like 2

On 9/18/2020 at 11:30 AM, phetphet said:

100,000 baht in these times? Prepare for a lot of whitewashed cats to turn up. ????

Lol they could even afford to do surgical improvement by extending the tail and such, and still make a fat profit. 

She could get a rare and cute Japanese style cats, new borns, for like 20K, guess she likes her cat a lot. There is this documentary movie called "Dont mess with cats" which is based on a real story, quite funny to watch, people globally hunt down a cat abuser.

Edited by ChaiyaTH