Advice Please On Selling Our New Language Centre

Hi,

My wife and I have been running a small language centre in the centre of Lat Krabang, close to the new airport.

Although officially we've started only a few months ago, I can say we're rather successful, teaching 2, 3 or 4 two-hour classes a day, 7 days a week, which seems to be good for such a small centre as ours. Even though there a lot of expenses in our first year, we can say that the profit is good. (In the past 5 months 171 students started 1 or more courses at our centre) For more info on our centre: www.easytalkinglc.com

For personal reasons I want to leave Thailand by the end of this year. My wife and I will be going to Belgium to live with my parents for about 6 months. After that we will come back to Thailand, but this time we want to settle down somewhere .....close to the water where the air is nice. Maybe Jomtien, or Hua Hin, we don't know yet.

What I want to say is, because of this, I want to sell our business. I am not an experienced business man. I have, for example, no idea if it is possible to sell a business that has only been running for .... well, less then a year officially.

My question, at last, can anyone advice us a person or organization or whatever who could help us in this matter? I know there are lots of advertisements about this in any newspaper, but I've had experiences with those before and there's a big difference between one or the other and rather then going to check them out myself one by one I hope to get some good advice here.

Talk soon,

Erwin64

I only know that www.sunbeltasia.com, a sponsor of this forum, assists in selling businesses and you may want to contact them to find out if and how they could assist you.

--------------

Maestro

always better to have others do your work. its your money,, as they say here, up to you.

give us numbers, how much hour you put in etc. not hard to value simple business as yours. if the main assets of your business is you and your wife your business is worth nothing.