Rugby World Cup 2007

England replace Farrell with Catt

England have named 36-year-old Mike Catt at inside centre in place of the injured Andy Farrell for Saturday's quarter-final against Australia.

Watch out Australia :D

why is that MB? Is it cause Catt may use his zimmer frame to his advantage on field? :o

Walking stick Donn :D y

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donny, I'm pretty sure I have the right thread? That said, where will all the TV Rugby maniacs be watching the final on the 20th Oct? I will be arriving an 17th and would enjoy meeting a few of the people that enrich my life on TV. I hope the wife wont mind if I leave her at the hotel.

I for one will be @ Tuskers, where they have a sports lounge upstairs, where its comfy and beers are cold. The owner has delusional thoughts about Englands ability to retain the RWC, but otherwise he's a likeable chap. Im sure your wife wont mind you staying out, unless you get enlisted on one of McG and Crowboys tour of duty down some dark alley :D

Thanks Donnyboy,

Had I payed closer attention I would have realised you were in Chiang Mai, that is a bit far in a Tuk Tuk from Silom Rd, so I'll go to the Office and catch the game there. Good luck to your teams guys, It's going to be a great rugby weekend.

you can catch more than just rugby at the office :o

Donny, I'm pretty sure I have the right thread? That said, where will all the TV Rugby maniacs be watching the final on the 20th Oct? I will be arriving an 17th and would enjoy meeting a few of the people that enrich my life on TV. I hope the wife wont mind if I leave her at the hotel.

I for one will be @ Tuskers, where they have a sports lounge upstairs, where its comfy and beers are cold. The owner has delusional thoughts about Englands ability to retain the RWC, but otherwise he's a likeable chap. Im sure your wife wont mind you staying out, unless you get enlisted on one of McG and Crowboys tour of duty down some dark alley :D

Thanks Donnyboy,

Had I payed closer attention I would have realised you were in Chiang Mai, that is a bit far in a Tuk Tuk from Silom Rd, so I'll go to the Office and catch the game there. Good luck to your teams guys, It's going to be a great rugby weekend.

you can catch more than just rugby at the office :D

by the looks of the website theres plenty going on there :o

Due to the destructive power of the scrum in this RWC, the committee have decided to add a 5th word before the teams engage; The setting of the scrum as follows;

Crouch, touch, pause, engage and kiss? :o

These French guys have some explaining to do.

post-15912-1191670763_thumb.jpg

Edited by Donnyboy

Due to the destructive power of the scrum in this RWC, the committee have decided to add a 5th word before the teams engage; The setting of the scrum as follows;

Crouch, touch, pause, engage and kiss? :D

These French guys have some explaining to do.

and I thought the english and the french disliked each other, kissin cousins by the look :o:D

rugby%20world%20cup%20chiang%20mai.jpg

Come on boys put up a decent defence and send those Wallabies home :D

you may need more than a decent defence, you may need to score some tries :D:o:D

so looking forward to tonights game and tomorrow mornings.......

"lets get ready to ruuummmmmbbble"

Less than 2 hours to the match.

Here's to England kicking the Wallabies out of the world cup !!! :D

Shame about Scotland, can see them beating Argentina then losing out on a final place :D

<deleted> the scots, we should have been there facing the Argies :o .... Let's hope England can kick some ar*es tonite :D