Pants off Legs Open

Jack Hna

Please forgive my title. Impact driven.

My Mrs put some mint in my mouth today whilst were all lounging in lounge each of us peering at our phones. The mint was a bit chalky but reminded me of some mints in england. Polo mints.

I've never spotted them here. 

We get through a lot of fisherman's friend but today the mint the Mrs gave me reminded me of polo mints and I must admit. I miss them.

58 minutes ago, Jack Hna said:

Ok aceboy you crack on then son. Let's see what you got aceboy.

I won't hold my breath. 

top topic of the day. please hold your breath, please please please. rgds 'aceboy' .

so yes, let's get get into this 

polo mints. yes . yr misses put something in yr mouth. ahah, i see.....

long story cut short.

thank f'k for mouthwash.

now you know. enjoy life with the 'Mrs' 555

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, jastheace said:

top topic of the day. please hold your breath, please please please. rgds 'aceboy' .

so yes, let's get get into this 

polo mints. yes . yr misses put something in yr mouth. ahah, i see.....

long story cut short.

thank f'k for mouthwash.

now you know. enjoy life with the 'Mrs' 555

Your reading a lot into this pal you afraid of having things put in your mouth or something. It don't sound like your talking about a dentist either. Suck it up son and I'm guessing mouthwash is preferred as you swallow too much already. Shame that but I guess that's why they call you Ace.

3 minutes ago, Jack Hna said:

Your reading a lot into this pal you afraid of having things put in your mouth or something. It don't sound like your talking about a dentist either. Suck it up son and I'm guessing mouthwash is preferred as you swallow too much already. Shame that but I guess that's why they call you Ace.

nice. i read what you wrote. 'they' do not call me 'Ace' . if you know how to, google 'heace' then you'll know my tag here. thanks 'PAL'.