Abuse of children in schools: Just a small crack exploited by parents who want money, says Sarasas founder

webfact

i have seen too many kids beaten in the back, hit with rulers, hit in their head (open hand), etc.......  and all out-of-range of cameras.  I'm sure everyone (about everyone) knew what was going on.  this teacher was there for decades I think. anyhow, i'm sure this is very common..

wish i could report it, but this was five years ago and I'm sure they would laugh at me.  at the time i told the "head" teacher.   well, i was new.  learned that did nothing.  

i'll be happy once kids in high school start reporting Primary schools for abuse.  

Edited by Ventenio

Lock up Piboon. Lock him up now. He is in total denial. Thai teachers automatically protect their own. It is like a muscle reflex. The problem is enormous here. And as the founder, he should take responsibility, man up and get to the bottom of this. But, that is what real men do. This man child is an idiot. He is busy trying to save face, while children are being abused and raped by their teachers.

If we only knew the extent of it. Thousands of teachers need to be arrested and jailed for long prison terms for the sexual abuse taking place here. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

I wrote to SARASAS FOUNDER (& son in charge) last year to complain about the CRAZY BEHAVIOUR of the vice director of SARASAS ROMKLAO IEP program

in THAI & English, many times

reply : ZERO

i e mailed GM in America 4  different  people 0 replies

On 10/2/2020 at 10:51 AM, seajae said:

once again we see the thai mentallity that making money is more important than the law/the people. "We should be able to hit and injure children/anybody because we are rich" is the catch call of these self important idiots, he should be taken to the cleaners for what he has alowed to happen in his schools. Lets hope the parents get big compensation for what has happened

If you think tis is commonly accepted as the Thai mentality, I think you don't know many Thai people. Greed is a common wester trait too. This guy is just an a-hole. 

• Like 1