AIS 5G

bkkniko

Yes, I have AIS 5G service on my new Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G phone.  You need a nearby 5G tower, a 5G-enabled phone, a 5G SIM card and a 5G monthly data plan for it to work.  I live two blocks away from AIS's only 5G tower in Hua Hin, but the signal and speed is excellent. 

I even bought and set up the "Huawei 5G CPE Pro" device from AIS and use it for 5G wireless service for all the networked devices in my condo.  It's 6-8x faster than my 3BB DSL and only cost about 300 baht a month more.  I made a YouTube video explaining how everything works, but I got dinged here last time I tried to post a link to one of my videos.  PM me if you want the details.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mwbrown said:

Yes, I have AIS 5G service on my new Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G phone.  You need a nearby 5G tower, a 5G-enabled phone, a 5G SIM card and a 5G monthly data plan for it to work.  I live two blocks away from AIS's only 5G tower in Hua Hin, but the signal and speed is excellent. 

I even bought and set up the "Huawei 5G CPE Pro" device from AIS and use it for 5G wireless service for all the networked devices in my condo.  It's 6-8x faster than my 3BB DSL and only cost about 300 baht a month more.  I made a YouTube video explaining how everything works, but I got dinged here last time I tried to post a link to one of my videos.  PM me if you want the details.

Would love to see your video about the Huawei 5G CPEPro device.

1 hour ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Useless reply , or do you still have a landline and are you watching your movies on a black and white tv . We also have airplains now and even cars that can start with a key or keyless instead of a sling . 

Useless reply? ????????

17 hours ago, mwbrown said:

Sent you a pm

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bangkok Basha said:

Would love to see your video about the Huawei 5G CPEPro device.

The Chinese are monitoring all calls and saving them in a database, they may get back to you personally! :thumbsup: