After mixed messages from White House, Trump says 'real test' ahead in his COVID fight

rooster59

5 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

already spend all 70K allocated to hair and make up...

70k for hair alone. You cannot calculate the makeup bill. It is too astronomical. The makeup he wears under his eyes alone must take hours to apply. Makes him look ghastly. 

• Haha 1

No decent person would want to befall anyone

He of all persons has all the resources in the world and if he had followed

standard practices of social distancing and hygiene he would not be ill

He is sick with covid because of his crazed attitude and behavior

Scenes of unmasked customers in crowds, like his rallies and events can be seen all over the US, thanks to his "leadership" and the virus is raging out of control, the US a pariah of the world

A bad example for all, and the worst President in US history.

"I wish him well"

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Silurian said:

For some reason, the White House is releasing staged photos of Donald.

The White House released (apparently staged) photos of Trump working while hospitalized

Hardly surprising any political photo is staged. The photo of him holding a Bible next to a church, after peaceful protestors had been cleared with tear gas and rubber bullets, was perhaps the apotheosis of staging.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

70k for hair alone. You cannot calculate the makeup bill. It is too astronomical. The makeup he wears under his eyes alone must take hours to apply. Makes him look ghastly. 

Cheap purple eye-shadow that looks like it was applied by a four year old with a trowel in a couple of minutes.  Jesus.  If I was one of these DC bigwigs I'd just wipe all the s**t off my face and look like a normal human being and get on with business.  Trump.  Biden.  Polosi.  They all look like caricatures out of a lost issue of Mad Magazine.  Actually, Mad Magazine caricatures look better. 

Image1.jpeg.bcf4c520fa6f351f9ab5fd3abd3b9353.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

No decent person would want to befall anyone

He of all persons has all the resources in the world and if he had followed

standard practices of social distancing and hygiene he would not be ill

He is sick with covid because of his crazed attitude and behavior

Scenes of unmasked customers in crowds, like his rallies and events can be seen all over the US, thanks to his "leadership" and the virus is raging out of control, the US a pariah of the world

A bad example for all, and the worst President in US history.

"I wish him well"

He will forever be remembered as 44. The 44th worst in history. It is a toss up between James Buchanan and Andrew Johnson, as the worst ever. He is right at the bottom of that list, for a dozen valid reasons. 

15 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

He will forever be remembered as 44. The 44th worst in history. It is a toss up between James Buchanan and Andrew Johnson, as the worst ever. He is right at the bottom of that list, for a dozen valid reasons. 

Uncanny.  "44" looks just like...?  Hummm....

Image2.jpg

Edited by connda
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

I fail to understand the need for such conflicting information coming from doctors and WH officials. It truly is surreal and it angers me. Love him, hate him, he is the president and the 'merkin people need to know <deleted> is going on.

If their job depends on trump you can disregard it.

Its sad that you can rely on unnamed sources for the truth instead of official WH response.

It is what it is.

8 hours ago, Kelsall said:

Hang in there, President Trump!  We're all behind you and wish you a full recovery!

do you really think the family/relatives of the 208 ++ K dead are wishing him well or Hell

Edited by Mavideol
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, connda said:

Uncanny.  "44" looks just like...?  Hummm....

Image2.jpg

Obama will be placed quite high, amongst excellent presidents. My guess would be about 25-30 places higher than Trump. Probably in the top twenty. Trump will be within that last three. In comparison, Obama was a noble statesman. A man of elegance. Dignity. Articulate, and not a bumbling fount of disinformation. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Silurian said:

For some reason, the White House is releasing staged photos of Donald.

The White House released (apparently staged) photos of Trump working while hospitalized

no surprised at all, it's Trump trade mark "Fake"  such as news, photos, videos, etc.....even the virus he called it fake 555

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rooster59 said:

"Today's spectacle - doctors saying one thing, White House sources saying another thing, and both later amending their statements

Same sort of chaff was being fired out by Downing St when Jonson copped it in the spring .. until it became clear that they had to present a more accurate picture after Boriz went ITU early April .. 

Same will happen here .. a smoke signal may be if Mr Trumps condition worsens and he can no longer carry out his duties with the V C then assuming responsibility .. would they wanna keep that quiet for as long asap if it does go there .?

The affair at the W H last weekend to present his choice of Judge for the Supreme Court is now being widely reported as a super spreader event with a number of his close circle and others present copping for it at the gathering .. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

I fail to understand the need for such conflicting information coming from doctors and WH officials. It truly is surreal and it angers me. Love him, hate him, he is the president and the 'merkin people need to know <deleted> is going on.

"WASHINGTON — When Dr. Sean P. Conley stepped in front of the cameras at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on Saturday, he delivered a briefing that seemed intended less to inform the American public than to satisfy the public relations demands of a famous and famously demanding patient — President Trump."

As in Trump  makes up his own medical reports .... That is why you a re getting conflicting information :whistling:

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/for-donald-trump-the-only-medical-news-is-good-medical-news/articleshow/78472796.cms

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Silurian said:

You mean this photo of Donald signing a blank sheet of paper to make it look like he is working? Also, strange that he probably would be in bed with an IV but yet wearing long sleeves. Yeah, that tracks.

image.png.ed93fb1d0dedcaafcfd3b94d24296392.png

they need to keep the show going, if they show him with IV or hooked to oxygen tank he has to transfer power to Pence, thus all the fake news/photos/videos, just for the show/cover up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1