Hard truths about travelling to Thailand, right now

webfact

Just now, Bluedan said:

pretty permanent for the 2 local unemployed and destitute people who killed themselves last week 

Sure. When this is over, let's count how many people killed themselves in dispair, and how many more died from COVID, and also estimate how many did most likely NOT die because lockdown measures were adopted. That's the thing in epidemiology: measures seem extreme until you don't take them and more people die, but it's too late then.

BTW, I did get my HIV numbers wrong, but I haven't halved my assesment to the most serious pandemic in 50 years. I said it might be if no more people died in the current pandemic, but that is highly unlikely by the looks of it.

• Haha 1

It's really silly... Thailand should require a recent negative test upon arrival...test again when they enter... and require Insurance.     Honestly, how many people doing this will STILL bring the virus in...practically none.  The fear, understandable at first...is WAY overblown at this point...it is NOT the Plague, not even close.   Option?  Ruin your entire economy.

• Like 2