Two Groups of Tourists to Arrive in Thailand This Month

snoop1130

Two Groups of Tourists to Arrive in Thailand This Month

สุภสร-ผว.-e1601956686717.jpg.jpg

BANGKOK, Oct 6 (TNA) – At least two groups of foreign tourists are scheduled to arrive in Thailand in October under the Special Tourist Visa (STV) scheme.

Governor of the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), Yutthasak Supasorn confirmed that tourists from China and Scandinavian countries, complying with regulations will come to Thailand after the Thai government started easing regulations on Oct 1.

The quota, set by the Thai authorities limits the tourist number at approximate 300 persons per week or about 1,200 a month.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news/line-today-english-news-555623

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2020-10-06

• Haha 2

The 7 rich Chinese tourists that came were friends of rich people.

Phuket airport states that NO tourists will arrive on 8th October, contrary to what has been publshed. In fact, the government meet on 9th to further discuss approval of the STV. As per Thai long stay, allegedly it has not been rubber stamped yet.

As for me, I am outside Thailand and looking at all channels to return so I hope it does kick in soon ????

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Geoffggi said:

Another question is if all these tourists are obeying the rules and regulations as we are led to believe, surely some of their paperwork will be out of date given the time frame that medical fit to fly and covid checks etc. as per government directives ...LOL 

and tomorrow Breaking News >>   Flight TG501 from Ghouzhou China has been cancelled due to insufficient passenger documentation .....     lol

On 10/6/2020 at 4:49 PM, Rhacsyn said:

The 7 rich Chinese tourists that came were friends of rich people.

Phuket airport states that NO tourists will arrive on 8th October, contrary to what has been publshed. In fact, the government meet on 9th to further discuss approval of the STV. As per Thai long stay, allegedly it has not been rubber stamped yet.

As for me, I am outside Thailand and looking at all channels to return so I hope it does kick in soon ????

STV has been delayed till???

I'm also looking for a way to retrieve my belongings and to escape EU winter.