RIP Trink aka The Night Owl

4reaL

4 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

They didn't treat him so good did they..........he was the reason a lot of farangs brought their newspaper...just to see what was happening where.

I supose the internet , sites like stickMan etc also done the death knell .

Oh well 89....... hope I make it ... RIP

https://www.theartsofentertainment.com/bernard-trink-death-dead-bernard-trink-obituary-cause-of-death/

and right to the end in true Trink fashion..... Funeral Service & GoFundme

all due respect he was allowed to continue his column well past its sell by date, he basically reproduced emails he'd been sent and went on and on about nigerian scammer emails. oh yea he also commented on sex tourism. yawn.

• Like 1
  • Sad 9
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WorriedNoodle said:

>A post with a link to the Bangkok Post has been removed per forum rules.

A legend passes on, I think he gets cremated today, but rules is rules eh?

Yeah, it's become a bad unfunny joke.

He certainly outlasted Mr. Pattaya, Alois Xavier “Louis” Fassbind, with whom he'd foolishly argued about the direction of Pattaya's development. Trink of course promoted what he called "the boits," his own bread and butter. Fassbind had the last laugh though doubtless not exactly as he'd envisioned.

I also enjoyed reading his short column every Friday, but I did not like that he was adamant that Aids was not caused by HIV virus, writing this nonsense many times. But to his credit he recommended safe sex. He also wrote one time that MG stand for Morgan Garages, I emailed him that it stand for Morris Garages but he never answered. 

• Haha 1