Marriage extension - a few days short on money-seasoning

My one year extension based on marriage (O) comes up for renewal in a few weeks. As I was overseas for 7 months, I'd rather neglected my Thai account, and had let it run down to a very small balance. When I topped up, I realised I was 5 days late. I'm not expecting any favours from them (much as that would be nice), so would be grateful for any information as to what my options are at this stage. 

What date did you top up the account and when does your current extension expire? You can apply for a 60 days extension based on visiting your wife, and 30 days into the extension apply for the 1 year extension. This way your money will be seasoned more than enough. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, OneeyedJohn said:

Why are you talking about overstay, the original question was about seasoning the money.

He stated his extension was ending. If he could not apply for the extension due to the money not being in the bank for 2 months he would be on a overstay.

Thank you for the replies.

Joe, what you're suggesting sounds like it might be a neat solution. The money hit my account on 2nd Sept., & my extension is due 27th this month. My office is CW. If I understand correctly, if indeed they're prepared to do it this way, this could mean that I could extend on 2nd or 3rd Nov., & only pay fine for 2 or 3 days. Would that be right please? In your experience, would it be best to go there on or around the 27th, and ask them what they'd find acceptable?

4 hours ago, georgey said:

Thank you for the replies.

Joe, what you're suggesting sounds like it might be a neat solution. The money hit my account on 2nd Sept., & my extension is due 27th this month. My office is CW. If I understand correctly, if indeed they're prepared to do it this way, this could mean that I could extend on 2nd or 3rd Nov., & only pay fine for 2 or 3 days. Would that be right please? In your experience, would it be best to go there on or around the 27th, and ask them what they'd find acceptable?

to my working out you would be on 5/6 days overstay, would be better if possible to get a 60 day extension