Thai evisas

I am at present a uk national wanting to retire to Thailand using to begin with an O-A visa. As i understand i need to apply on line visa an evisa form. I have tried to register on four occasions each time it is rejected. I access invalid please try again. All the boxes are filled and i have submitted a picture. What am i doing wrong?

Don't you know that a retirement visa is of no use at the moment?  You will not get access to Thailand now with a visa like that. Maybe that is also why applying will not work now.  You can only get access to Thailand now if you have relatives, if you're married, for work etc. But not for retirement.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, dimitriv said:

Don't you know that a retirement visa is of no use at the moment?  You will not get access to Thailand now with a visa like that. Maybe that is also why applying will not work now.  You can only get access to Thailand now if you have relatives, if you're married, for work etc. But not for retirement.

That is correct now. They recently started allowing those with OA and OX visas to apply for a certificate of entry.

OP: I can't be of much help with the e visa site since i have never used it.

Have you tried looking at this user manual shown on the site. https://thaievisa.go.th/Files/UserManual_EN.pdf

You are probably doing nothing wrong, it is very slow i had same issues, make sure you use firefox or chrome browser, is the picture no more than 0.5mb( unlikely your picture is more than that) you will just need patience, took me a few hours kept getting various errors.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Andycoops said:

I was under the impression that the Thai Embassy in the UK was not issuing any visa as the country was listed as a covid risk nation to UK nationals.

If you can qualify for a certificate of entry you can apply for a visa. Only the special tourist visa is restricted to certain countries.