Which country is applying for an STV visa now?

Which country is applying for an STV visa now?

1. Norway

2. Hongkong

3. Finland

4. Ausie

5. New zealand

6. China

7. Malaysia

I dont know, when does start STV visa below list.

1. S.korea.

2. Japan

3. Taiwan

Some may have them on the Thai embassy websites but are not able to issue them yet due to not being on the low risk list of countries.

The embassy in Australia has it shown but also states this.

"2.2 Applications for STV can be submitted by those residing in the country with a low-rate of confirmed COVID-19 cases as determined fortnightly and officially by Announcement of the Ministry of Public Health of Thailand. However, the Royal Thai Embassy in Canberra and the Royal Thai Consulate-General in Sydney reserve the right to put all applications on hold as deemed necessary until further notice."

Source: https://canberra.thaiembassy.org/special-tourist-visa-stv/

In large countries they may also issue them only for certain states or provinces. 

Finland is as far as I can see the only country in Europe (I might be wrong) where they can apply for the STV. They have had an increase in cases the last week, but the Thai Embassy doesn't mention it. In Norway they will come up with updates every month the 1:st and the 15:th about the coronavirus situation. So, tomorrow they will probably announce if it's possible to apply for the STV. I'm to lazy to check every Thai embassy in Europe, but most countries have had an increase in Covid-19 cases lately, especially the UK and the Netherlands. 

in Australia you can apply for STV and Tourist visa as well, but the problem is you are not allowed to leave the country based on STV or TV because you will not get permission by boarder Force to leave the country based on this  type of visas ( do not fall in border force criteria when you apply for permission to leave) that what my friend experienced this week

29 minutes ago, EVAN said:

in Australia you can apply for STV and Tourist visa as well, but the problem is you are not allowed to leave the country based on STV or TV because you will not get permission by boarder Force to leave the country based on this  type of visas ( do not fall in border force criteria when you apply for permission to leave) that what my friend experienced this week

The fact that the Australian Border Force would currently not allow you to leave the country is a moot point because the Thai embassy in Australia does not currently issue the STV or the regular tourist visa.