What does page this mean?

TooBigToFit

Okay, I just wanted to see if I could get to this website which they said was blocked. It does seem blocked. If I click on the ' Advanced' link would that mean the Thai government would get my computer info and IP? I use TOT by the way. I guess this is website or part of it is blocked by all Thai private companies as well. I've seen this warning page before but I don't think it had the same wording on it. Sometimes this page comes up on my work's sign in page due to the some certificates not being updated or something like that. Anyways, I'm just curious if it is possible for any government to do something that records who is viewing a specific webpage. Also, do you think I can go forward to look at this site? Usually the gov't takes down pages putting up its own page saying the page is unavailable. I'm visiting this mostly out of curiosity as I've used this site before. It has a variety of topics on it. Picture.jpg.50703f769ec45d926bea81aa1299343e.jpg

3 minutes ago, TooBigToFit said:

But just recently the Thai govt blocked it or did something to it as you can see.

I see a regular security warning for an outdated certificate or similar (Advanced should tell you the details).

However, attempting to access change.org from my TOT connection DOES lead to the Thai government block page.

Untitled.jpg

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, TooBigToFit said:

I don't need a VPN but thanks for the idea. I just want to see this webpage which normally is not a big deal. But just recently the Thai govt blocked it or did something to it as you can see.

Like said before, it has NOTHING to do with the Thai government but with Firefox.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

Like said before, it has NOTHING to do with the Thai government but with Firefox.

There are 2 screenshots. One is a Firefox warning. But the second screenshot shows that Thailand blocked this page.

Can it be that a provider blocks a page, and another provider does not?

1 hour ago, TooBigToFit said:

I may switch to Opera if it has the same privacy feature and more than firefox. Lately, my bookmarked links to Twitter don't load with Firefox either. I have to click on the http slot with the address to get Twitter.

No need to switch. You can have more than one Browser installed. Use the one most suitable to the task. 

• Like 1