Anyone with new model Honda Forza?

spidermike007

2 hours ago, Agusts said:

Does Pirelli Diablo fit new Forza 350 ?

A bit different characteristics than Angel....

You mean the Diablo Rosso Scooter?

The Forza 350 has a 120/70-15 front and 140/70-14 rear.

https://www.pirelli.com/tires/en-us/motorcycle/all-tires/sheet/diablo-rosso-scooter

I don't see a matching rear tire. They have only 140 or 150. The Angel Scooter exists in the right sizes.

And anyways it's a Forza 350... the Pirelli Angel will be good enough and probably a wiser choice in raining season.

54 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

You mean the Diablo Rosso Scooter?

The Forza 350 has a 120/70-15 front and 140/70-14 rear.

https://www.pirelli.com/tires/en-us/motorcycle/all-tires/sheet/diablo-rosso-scooter

I don't see a matching rear tire. They have only 140 or 150. The Angel Scooter exists in the right sizes.

And anyways it's a Forza 350... the Pirelli Angel will be good enough and probably a wiser choice in raining season.

Yes, Diablo Rosso Scooter..., my friend got it for his Aerox (one size bigger I think on the back) and he thinks it's better than Angel - more sporty and higher speed spec., I said but your Aerox can only do max 120kph anyway, if that, but anything sporty is better.....lol ! ????

By the way , I couldn't get this Diablo in 140/70 R13 for my old model Forza last year, but in that link there is one now, so maybe it's new size offering or that size wasn't available here before...!

I'm happy with my Angel even with lower speed/weight specifications, a bit cheaper too, and would buy again...????

(looking at the specs on that link they are the same specs for the same sizes, so not sure what he was on about...)

Edited by Agusts

On 4/10/2021 at 1:13 AM, Agusts said:

Yes, Diablo Rosso Scooter..., my friend got it for his Aerox (one size bigger I think on the back) and he thinks it's better than Angel - more sporty and higher speed spec., I said but your Aerox can only do max 120kph anyway, if that, but anything sporty is better.....lol ! ????

By the way , I couldn't get this Diablo in 140/70 R13 for my old model Forza last year, but in that link there is one now, so maybe it's new size offering or that size wasn't available here before...!

I'm happy with my Angel even with lower speed/weight specifications, a bit cheaper too, and would buy again...????

(looking at the specs on that link they are the same specs for the same sizes, so not sure what he was on about...)

still no Diablo Rosso available for Forza 350 - info by IMOTO tyre Pattaya

Edited by MrJ
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I just had my Forza 2021 350 delivered, I had a 2017 Honda rebel, and a PCX for 6 years, but the Forza is amazing It feels like riding on a tall proper automatic motorbike not a scooter, and is very stable.

my only two gripes is the rear suspension doesn’t take the bumps very well at any setting.

The mirrors field of view isn’t that great, those little stick on circular curved mirrors would be a quick fix.

3 hours ago, twizzian said:

I just had my Forza 2021 350 delivered, I had a 2017 Honda rebel, and a PCX for 6 years, but the Forza is amazing It feels like riding on a tall proper automatic motorbike not a scooter, and is very stable.

my only two gripes is the rear suspension doesn’t take the bumps very well at any setting.

The mirrors field of view isn’t that great, those little stick on circular curved mirrors would be a quick fix.

wow.... That's amazing .....cos the one i test rode was like riding an old bath tub and was nothing like an auto motorbike.....

I'll have a pint of whatever you're on please ......