Biden close to U.S. election victory as a defiant Trump vows to fight

rooster59

It's great news and not just for Americans! But it's not over til 'the fat lady sings' and that's months away. My main concern is the possibility of Trump fermenting civil war in the US. He's not going to climb down easily into the position of 'LOSER." 

• Like 2

35364960-8923495-image-a-11_160475598458

35365012-8923495-image-a-12_160475598622

35367368-8924181-image-a-17_160476201504

35368060-8924181-image-a-45_160476383235

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8924181/Trump-launches-new-barrage-unfounded-claims-election-fraud.html

....and i would'a won it, too....if it weren't for those meddling ballots!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

35364960-8923495-image-a-11_160475598458

35365012-8923495-image-a-12_160475598622

35367368-8924181-image-a-17_160476201504

35368060-8924181-image-a-45_160476383235

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8924181/Trump-launches-new-barrage-unfounded-claims-election-fraud.html

....and i would'a won it, too....if it weren't for those meddling ballots!

He's been silent for 4  hours now. Unusual! ????

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

Just now, candide said:

He's been silent for more than three hours now. 

ooh, i just noticed!  the BIG press conference is being held at a landscaping company.

reminds me of all the ex-student athaletes that are hired by used-car dealerships for sales promotions to sign autographs.

"hey!  i remember you!  you played center in '18, right?  shame you lost the championship with the 3-pointer just as the buzzer sounded.  what?  no, thanks, no autograph....but could you send that salesman over for me?  thanks."

• Like 1

Woke to a different world this morning, so before the gloating starts, just going to say there was a certain inevitability to the result, but ....................................

Anyone else want to estimate how long before the US has president Harris? I'm guessing by end of 2021.

Enjoy the happy feeling while it lasts.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Woke to a different world this morning, so before the gloating starts, just going to say there was a certain inevitability to the result, but ....................................

Anyone else want to estimate how long before the US has president Harris? I'm guessing by end of 2021.

Enjoy the happy feeling while it lasts.

Yup, Biden is Harris' Trojan horse.

Given her past indiscretions and from what I saw of her in the debate with Pence I suspect there is trouble ahead, sadly. But she does tick a lot of boxes for the woke folk, and for them that's more important than having the best person for the job. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

that's the thing....he seems to be the type to want to take everyone and everything else down with him.

he can still fire any big cheeses in the executive branch, all the ambassadors and department heads, to make the transition........difficult.

he has unlimited pardon power for anyone convicted of federal crimes.

he has his executive orders, and boxes of fresh sharpies.

and he has a radiologist as covid advisor, with plenty of time to kill an additional 100,000 americans before liberation.

he's gonna need something big to cement his legacy.  (remember "why do we have all these nukular bombs if we can't use them?" and "maybe we could drop a nuke into a hurricane to stop it!")

25th amendment?

Uh...no.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bendejo said:

Y'see?  Y'see?  He's changing the subject!!  Back to covid covid covid and away from what's important!  Oh wait, DT said you'll never hear about the virus again after the election.  Could he possibly have been wrong?

:cheesy:

ask these guys!

Six in White House, Including Trump’s Chief of Staff, Have the Coronavirus

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/06/us/politics/mark-meadows-coronavirus.html

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Oh I wouldent worry about kamala chuckle chuckle now if someone skrewed up and was in her cross hairs that’s the time to worry she’s wicked smart accomplished a force to be reconded with and don’t forget the lady’s are absolutely delighted your poor attempt with your indiscretions innuendo  is a cheep shot imo and uncalled for 

Your comment kind of proves my point ????

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Jeffr2 said:

A lock down is only part of the solution.  And in some states in the US, which didn't do lock downs, their economy did NO better than ones that did a lock down.  Time to get the virus under control so we can get back to a normal life.  Hopefully, with science in control, that will start to happen in the US.  If it requires a short lock down, then so be it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/22/business/economy/economy-coronavirus-lockdown-iowa.html

Iowa Never Locked Down. Its Economy Is Struggling Anyway.

President Trump has blamed Democratic officials’ rules for impeding the recovery. But even where restrictions are few, business is far from normal.

And Iowa is in an exceptionally favorable position. Agriculture and manufacturing make up a larger proportion of its economy than they do in most other states.

• Like 1