UK sees goodwill for Brexit trade deal, open to 'sensible' fishing compromise

snoop1130

1 minute ago, transam said:

Biased, not from me, but as you have read the thread then you know and can now relax...

"Childish rhetoric", well that's a new one from you, no spelling mistakes from me today then.....  ????

I don't do spelling police. But if I did...........:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

He took my name in vain and included my post - therefore I am entitled to respond accordingly. So there. No smiley either - maybe I'll feel like it later. 

Oh great .... a smiley! Just what you wanted.

• Haha 2

Another fishing/marine related link from HMG blowing smoke in the direction of those in the rhubarb brigade who slagged off our crown dependencies as recently as yesterday....

World’s most remote island helps UK exceed protected ocean target

Prime Minister confirms that more than 4.3 million sq km of some of the world’s most precious marine environment will be protected.

6 hours ago, nauseus said:

Should anyone be interested please read back through these posts and see who of us is full of it. Also see who's SOP includes claiming that the other party "lost" - this happens with rather boring regularity and is symptomatic of the real loser here. 

Indeed; anyone who cares to do so can easily see who plagiarised whom after you'd lost the argument!

Yet you continue to do it!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

As Tristan Da Cunha, nor any of the other other British Overseas Territories (not Crown dependencies) in that press release, is in the UK EEZ and their waters have never been subject to the CFP (apart from two, wonder if you know which) kindly explain how it is relevant to this topic.

- Consider that a typo 49; I am in no mood to engage in wiki hockey over something so trivial.

- Explained in my previous post.

HTH

Edited by evadgib

12 hours ago, 7by7 said:

I see no posts "slagging off the UK." 

I do see posts critical of Brexit and critical of the government and Prime Minister. But as we live in a democracy, we have the right to make such criticisms. If we didn't, then your precious Brexit would never have happened!

That you don't care for these democratic rights is your problem, because exercising these democratic rights does not make anyone a traitor to the UK. Maybe you'd be happier in the PRC or North Korea where citizens do not enjoy the same democratic rights that we here in the UK do!

I can't believe you wrote that, what on earth are you on about, you talk to me about democracy yet you are here every day supporting the opposite, now I think you have a serious problem chap, if you're not twisting folks posts you blabber nonsense, but hey, was expected.....:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, evadgib said:

Another fishing/marine related link from HMG blowing smoke in the direction of those in the rhubarb brigade who slagged off our crown dependencies as recently as yesterday....

World’s most remote island helps UK exceed protected ocean target

You do realize that Government ‘statements, are propaganda?!

6 minutes ago, vogie said:

There is no such thing as hard Brexiteers, only Brexiteers.

You may be right,

I read this, where it is stating there is apparently a hard and soft Brexit, thus I deducted there must be hard and soft Brexiteers :

https://marketbusinessnews.com/financial-glossary/hard-brexit-definition-meaning/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

he term was coined by remainers

That's one point of view.

See my previous post  : an article from M.B.N.,

according to themselves :

"Market Business News is an online newspaper that specializes in publishing financial, economic, stock market, and business news articles on a daily basis."

2 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

What is not in question is the fact what David Cameron consistently told the UK population., if you were around before these Brexit threads and took an interest as you do now, you would have seen it.

Although many posters have posted the facts on this countless times.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/explainer-what-is-hard-brexit-a3365896.html

Here is another argument but again all the same which goes against what the leader of remain campaign continually stated over and over again.

I see you are agree there are different sources, references, opinions.

I assume we both can declare, there is no one and unique point of view, and that each of us, in particular, choose the one which suits him the best.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, luckyluke said:

I see you are agree there are different sources, references, opinions.

I assume we both can declare, there is no one and unique point of view, and that each of us, in particular, choose the one which suits him the best.

I don't agree on the idea.

Even the challenged know what Brexit was about.

We were told countless times. it was leaving the ECJ, The single market and customs union. That is Brexit.

Once the remainers lost they coined the term hard Brexit to keep the UK in the EU. That is the fact.

You can fluff it up as much as you want and generally remainers do that. As you constantly state that you are not a remainer as you are not British, why are you so hung up ion the terms. Brexit is Brexit not hard or soft or any other daft term put before it.

Those that use this terms in my opinion are disingenuous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

He was right...leave does mean leave.....Princess Nut Nuts (Cummings pet name for for Carrie Symonds) gets her way after bombarding Dithering Johnson with 25 texts a day.....what a joke this Tory party has become.

Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 01.56.32.png

I prefer the Tories to that of a Labour leader that cosied up with terrorists, or a Lib Dem leader that would have quashed the people's winning vote to leave the EU just to get into no.10, as it was the only way she knew it could happen,  but how about you...????