More Than 300 Cannabis Clinics Open Nationwide

snoop1130

5 hours ago, SS1 said:

I got some THC oil for insomnia and it did not help at all - quite the opposite. I basically just got high and slept worse. From what I've read, THC actually reduces REM sleep and it's only some types of weed that help you fall asleep quicker, so maybe this Thai THC oil is made from the wrong type of weed. I also used a sleep tracker app and it showed that during nights I had taken the oil, my sleep was singificantly worse quality. 

Now using L-Theanine/GABA combo instead for sleep. 

just don't buy the GPO oil, this is pure $hit !

just like what you are saying actually ???? There is no THC in the world that won't help you to sleep.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, pete cox said:

signed up for this at local hospital.  they had no CBD oil, just had a 1.7% THC oil. wanted CBD to help with sleep. paid 500 baht for 5ml bottle, [farang price], if i was Thai,  the doctor told me it would only cost 50 baht. waste of money

where is this hospital ? even 500 is super cheap ! the cheaters at Pattaya sell it 2000 !!!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Kwaibill said:

Curious. One person says it does nothing, another says it knocks him out. Different sources?

I take Tramadol once in awhile. Not often as I understand it can lose its effectiveness.

I have joint and neuropathy pain that make sleep difficult.

Any more experiences?

Merlot works fine for me.    LOL

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, jvs said:

Over the years i have tried all kinds of things to help me sleep,to get away from the chemicals i tried CBD oil and it really knocks me out.I sleep for 14 hours straight some times but i only use it once a week.

Two drops of the good stuff and i do not toss and turn at all any more.I even find it hard to turn over,if i do need to get up i am like a zombie but go right back to sleep after.

People who have never had insomnia can not imagine how it feels to not be able to sleep and i think you need to understand that first before you can understand how much i appreciate being able to sleep.

Just shared my personal experience. I have no doubt it can work and I'm very glad it does for you! I know insomnia can be very frustrating. 

ps. I tried THC oil, not CBD 

Edited by SS1
  • Like 2

On 11/13/2020 at 8:42 AM, Kwaibill said:

Curious. One person says it does nothing, another says it knocks him out. Different sources?

I take Tramadol once in awhile. Not often as I understand it can lose its effectiveness.

I have joint and neuropathy pain that make sleep difficult.

Any more experiences?

I also take tramadol for a back injury. Have to take it early otherwise it keeps me awake. 

I have tried both THC & CBD oil. Both kept me awake but I took just before going to sleep. 

Gave it another go but took it 5 hours before sleep and no problems, slept well. Both THC & CBD both effective but THC better option. 

Tried contacting my local advertised clinic, no response. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/13/2020 at 8:44 AM, redwood1 said:

Its the Sativa weed that gives you energy and keeps you awake..

Its the Indica weed that sedates you and gives you couch lock....

I think they can both mess with your dreams and sleep patterns... 

I dont dream at all when I smoke weed, when I dont I have vivid and bizzarre dreams

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Buba Ho Tep said:

Thank the Lord that I found out about the evils of marijuana in the 1950.  After that I only used legal drugs prescribed by medical doctors.

Imag2.jpg.758c67b9c2f368dfe083c1deba46fb6d.jpg

You do know that was a negative promotional film, sponsored by the US cotton industry, in order to stop the expansion of weed farming, a competitor. 

8 hours ago, Don Chance said:

Here are the amazing 'medicinal' effects of marijuana18252755_G.jpg?lastEditedDate=2019032720

So not enough room to provide the list of positive effects?

Here's a list of 20 some of which contradict those on your list such as lung problems.

https://www.healtheuropa.eu/health-benefits-of-cannabis/92499/

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Ponlamai said:

After more than 20 years of chronic pain from osteo arthritis, the ONLY thing that works for my pain relief, is CBD oil. Tried every other thin under the sun and happy to be pain free for the first time in decades.

I am happy it works for you.

Unfortunately it does nothing for me.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, roodujardin said:

I also take tramadol for a back injury. Have to take it early otherwise it keeps me awake. 

I have tried both THC & CBD oil. Both kept me awake but I took just before going to sleep. 

Gave it another go but took it 5 hours before sleep and no problems, slept well. Both THC & CBD both effective but THC better option. 

Tried contacting my local advertised clinic, no response. 

Tramadol does nothing for my back 

• Haha 1

On 10/20/2019 at 9:40 AM, canuckamuck said:

The first bit of fake news is that this is a misinformation checker. When it is actually a Big Brother media surveillance system, designed to ensure the proles don't wander off the narrative. 

On 11/12/2020 at 6:32 PM, CraigInBangkok said:

and still not one of them sells any actual cannabis. 

That’s not true. You can get full spectrum THC extract and 50:50 THC/CBD at government hospitals and other clinics. 

It’s cannabis with all the cannabinoids and terpenes but without the vegetable matter, cuticle, wax and tar. 

They don’t dispense buds to smoke but extracts are the best for medical patients. 

• Like 2

On 11/14/2020 at 6:39 PM, Deerculler said:

I am happy it works for you.

Unfortunately it does nothing for me.

You remind me my stupid ex who was so convinced that melatonin didn't work that she didn't even try more to understand that it really works !

and of course good THC works, on you or anybody else, this is so wrong to say that it doesn't. Smoke it if you think that eating it doesn't work !

41 minutes ago, thepdru said:

You remind me my stupid ex who was so convinced that melatonin didn't work that she didn't even try more to understand that it really works !

and of course good THC works, on you or anybody else, this is so wrong to say that it doesn't. Smoke it if you think that eating it doesn't work !

What a horrible post.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thepdru said:

How does smoking work with pretty much THC less pot?

But let's wait and see. 

• Haha 1