More Than 300 Cannabis Clinics Open Nationwide

snoop1130

9 hours ago, jvs said:

They are not prescribing it for insomnia,i have tried.

They told me to go see a shrink first and even then you only get CBD oil without

THC and that is what helps me sleep.

Maybe some where in the future.

I got some THC oil for insomnia and it did not help at all - quite the opposite. I basically just got high and slept worse. From what I've read, THC actually reduces REM sleep and it's only some types of weed that help you fall asleep quicker, so maybe this Thai THC oil is made from the wrong type of weed. I also used a sleep tracker app and it showed that during nights I had taken the oil, my sleep was singificantly worse quality. 

Now using L-Theanine/GABA combo instead for sleep. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Curious. One person says it does nothing, another says it knocks him out. Different sources?

I take Tramadol once in awhile. Not often as I understand it can lose its effectiveness.

I have joint and neuropathy pain that make sleep difficult.

Any more experiences?

• Haha 1

I started using it per a friends recommendation. She was using it for her arthritis and to help sleep.  She loves it.

I have been using it for a month and love it.  My arthritis is better and I sleep great.  It has THC in it, but not much.  I only take it just before sleeping, so no idea if I get high or not.  I love it.

• Like 2

If you know that most of the medicine is made from confiscated Lao Weed and extracted with Naphta, which is nothing else than light petrol/gasoline or even worse with denatured alcohol, you won't buy or take it.

• Thanks 1

I have never tried cannabis of any kind but recently wondered if it could help with a few medical issues.

Interesting topics on insomnia, which I have never suffered from, I sleep like a top every night for 8 or 9 hours. However I do have REM sleep behaviour disorder, which means I can act out my dreams physically. Thankfully it is infrequent and I have been lucky not to have punched or kicked a sleeping partner, although the wall has taken a few blows over the years, as well as leaping out the bed onto the floor when dreaming of falling. Anyone else suffer from this?

Makes me wonder if cannabis in some form would help, or more worryingly turn me into a crazed nutter every night with wilder dreams?

I also have permanent neuropathy in both feet, I've gotten used to it, it's not debilitating but would be happy if it went away.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Saltire said:

I have never tried cannabis of any kind but recently wondered if it could help with a few medical issues.

Interesting topics on insomnia, which I have never suffered from, I sleep like a top every night for 8 or 9 hours. However I do have REM sleep behaviour disorder, which means I can act out my dreams physically. Thankfully it is infrequent and I have been lucky not to have punched or kicked a sleeping partner, although the wall has taken a few blows over the years, as well as leaping out the bed onto the floor when dreaming of falling. Anyone else suffer from this?

Makes me wonder if cannabis in some form would help, or more worryingly turn me into a crazed nutter every night with wilder dreams?

I also have permanent neuropathy in both feet, I've gotten used to it, it's not debilitating but would be happy if it went away.

Personally, I don't ever remember dreaming when I was smoking. I do know, not high, if I manage to get a couple of hours sleep, I have all sorts of disturbing dreams. Don't know if its a good or a bad thing because they say you don't enter rem sleep with THC. Not sure about that but I can say I felt better in every way after a THC sleep.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kwaibill said:

Curious. One person says it does nothing, another says it knocks him out. Different sources?

I take Tramadol once in awhile. Not often as I understand it can lose its effectiveness.

I have joint and neuropathy pain that make sleep difficult.

Any more experiences?