Scotland Thread

smokie36

Well. The England practice game at 3 0. Was done and dusted so at 1.0 with 10 to go .. thought it was worth a look.. the first thing I saw was one of your Bacs get skinned EASILY.  Felt like you'd run out of steam and it was just a matter of time b4 they scored and they duly did with an unchallenged header.. Clarke WILL be disapointed with that .. now in injury time they are pulling the pressure on ... 1st  period X time over   you'll do well to hold out. And go to pens... Who'd u have your money on then ?   Me Ide go Serbia .  Let's hope not..

6 hours ago, jellydog said:

Congrats Ronnie!

Thanks Jellybean....a truly excellent performance and such grit in the shootout...fantastic!

Do I hear the whitterings of an English snowflake as well?....back to watching Jack Clarke and his band of overpaid pansies lad!

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Thanks Jellybean....a truly excellent performance and such grit in the shootout...fantastic!

Do I hear the whitterings of an English snowflake as well?....back to watching Jack Clarke and his band of overpaid pansies lad!

<deleted> awesome. As per my message to you. I did find a link. I was driving put could listen in the car going to work.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jockstar said:

<deleted> awesome. As per my message to you. I did find a link. I was driving put could listen in the car going to work.

It was an awesome performance and should have won it 3-0 really but the team spirit was so strong at the end.

Great to watch that.

3 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

.beaten by another bulk average team.. bac to normal service..????

A massively changed side to rest the 1st team for the easier of the two games...win in Israel and we are through anyway.

Your hatred is noted rij...but you are coming acrkss as a total southern w*nker.

4 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Decent record at Wembley too...anything can happen in that one!

Yeah decent indeed youve beaten England  away once   '' since 81 ,,, so   however well your journeyman  play  the group will be a step or two up from the level you've been used  to ..but as you say anything could happen

19 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Yeah decent indeed youve beaten England  away once   '' since 81 ,,, so   however well your journeyman  play  the group will be a step or two up from the level you've been used  to ..but as you say anything could happen

Looked like your lot needed to step up a level or two...Mount lol still laffin now!

6 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Our second team....Kane took a beating I noticed....extra laps for Toby next week as punishment I reckon!

Yeah you  were well short  but your first 11 .. don't score ... There's your prob. And kane     he did get stick And Ide say our startin line up v Belgium was 6 short of our first choise.  as for kane . Belgium were brutal but clever with it... NEVER  going beyond a yellow and more often than not they got away with just a foul.  today i'de say Grealish will be black and blue.. probably to a degree he's never  had b4...Against sterlin rashford. And a few others i'de say.... We'd take Belgium.. but it's speculative.. but i'de say we would have pushed their keeper.. something we failed to do yesterday..

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

A nine game streak, not too shabby after a pretty gruelling triple-header for Scotland's perpetual underachievers.

9?

Just out of your last 8

Won 3

Lost 2

Drawn 3 (one of them you won on penalties but in 90 mins plus extra time it was a draw)

9 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

9?

Just out of your last 8

Won 3

Lost 2

Drawn 3 (one of them you won on penalties but in 90 mins plus extra time it was a draw)

And how many goals did they manage?    Not that many if I recal   and  they're center forward .. no goals for ... Is it 13 or 14 games.. a real joy to watch.. and listenin to BBC football daily podcast.. Clarke sounds... Well don't know if you've come axross football coachs. Who are DEMENTED about punctuality..it's sort of common  amongst them. .. imo  empowerment issues..... sounds like hes an extreme eg.   .the ones I've met that are like thAt... Well ...<deleted> ..is being nice ..

5 hours ago, Jack Hna said:

I'm guessing this is a discussion for women's scotland football team. Let's hope they are not as much of an embarrassment than the team that operates in the men's league. 

What's embarrassing about reaching the Euro finals?