Scotland Thread

smokie36

18 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

9?

Just out of your last 8

Won 3

Lost 2

Drawn 3 (one of them you won on penalties but in 90 mins plus extra time it was a draw)

Sounds like your ersh is puckering a wee bit therr mr boj, no?

Since there loss to Russia last year and before going down to Slovakia last Sunday, Scotland did have a run of 9 games without loss while scoring 17 game-time goals (and 10 penalties).

We have learned to be thankful for small mercies... like not being born English or morbidly fixated with 1966.

658551639_nineinarow.jpg.51117037229f7f5a1ba6c6a002c4d85f.jpg

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Since there loss to Russia last year and before going down to Slovakia last Sunday, Scotland did have a run of 9 games without loss while scoring 17 game-time goals (and 10 penalties).

We have learned to be thankful for small mercies... like not being born English or morbidly fixated with 1966.

T'was nothing personal Nan. I was merely going off the last 8 games played.

Plus, RonnieP likes to give England stick, so it's always nice to stick it up him ????

5 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

T'was nothing personal Nan. I was merely going off the last 8 games played.

Plus, RonnieP likes to give England stick, so it's always nice to stick it up him ????

I'm currently serving a 24hr fb ban for insulting the Englandshire tw@*t so I guess I can't complain.

11 hours ago, NanLaew said:

We have learned to be thankful for small mercies... like not being born English or morbi dly fixated with 1966.

658551639_nineinarow.jpg.51117037229f7f5a1ba6c6a002c4d85f.jpg

The Czech rep... Have a halfway decent pedigree.  But the rest????  Israel  Kazakhstan.    B league probably nearer c ... But you carry on basking in the glory your trail blazing run???? .. if it wasnt just...... sad.   . i'de laugh...

10 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

The Czech rep... Have a halfway decent pedigree.  But the rest????  Israel  Kazakhstan.    B league probably nearer c ... But you carry on basking in the glory your trail blazing run???? .. if it wasnt just...... sad.   . i'de laugh...

But Scotland, like England, don't get to pick and chose who they play.

Wow! Bulgaria, Kosovo and Montenegro?.. I mean come on.

(not really) Sorry 'bout Belgium BTW.

1362459113_pickawinner.jpg.ea5508827cf4ca7059f3296c7f2ddd84.jpg

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Yes as we all know...England get preferential seeding then stuffed when the real big boys come to play then.

Basically they are rubbish.

I'm aware the post above is a worm on a hook but Belgium are ranked number uno and we beat them the other month. And if it hadn't been for dire Dier we wouldn't have gone 1-0 down last week

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I'm aware the post above is a worm on a hook but Belgium are ranked number uno and we beat them the other month. And if it hadn't been for dire Dier we wouldn't have gone 1-0 down last week

Its a team game mrboj....all were to blame for your abject failure....didn't even score!!!

5 hours ago, NanLaew said:

But Scotland, like England, don't get to pick and chose who they play.

Wow! Bulgaria, Kosovo and Montenegro?.. I mean come on.

(not really) Sorry 'bout Belgium BTW.

1362459113_pickawinner.jpg.ea5508827cf4ca7059f3296c7f2ddd84.jpg

Yeah..... And look how we battered most..7 being the top no scored quickly followed by a six than a four .. which in 3 games we totalled more goals than you did in how many games  DO REMIND ME.. And when you play with half your first choise AS  WELL  as we did against the WORLDS NUMBER ONE team and still lose... That'll be the day I take the Scotland 'revival' SERIOUSELY.. until then your a narcissistic    D ....  No let's be kind....... c  lge team that's struck it lucky.. 

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Cos Raheem was absent and he didn't play Foden. So we had to rely on the drought that is known as Kane ????

Yeah.... To me .. he's still a way from the level he was b4 his 6 months out... Will he get bac there ..who knows,  he was never rapid.. but he could pull away over 1 - 2  -3 yards ..now ... Not so sure  ? But if aguero can get  it bac at  30 plus  .. then I'm sure kane can.. oh agueros a vegan if you didn't know... Works abso WONDERS for elite athletes.. works wonders for anyone actually..