Trump's vaccine team will not brief Biden administration - U.S senators

webfact

23 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Reminds me of the encounter between a sadist and a masochist.

Masochist ( quavering ) " Are you going to whip me and degrade me?"

Sadist ( smiling ) "No"

A heavily armed Trump fan was asked by a journalist if he thinks that there will be a civil war .

" No" , he said , " the dems don't have guns ..."

Edited by nobodysfriend

not looking good for team trump, but they never expected to flip enough votes.  this is all theater, a branding exercise, trying to solidify his base, confirming in the minds of his followers that he did everything in his power to fight the swamp, setting the stage for the unveiling of his new conservative media empire.

i've mentioned before, he's bored with being president, and never really wanted the job in the first place.  the 2016 campaign was a publicity stunt gone bad.  had he not been up against one of the most hated creatures on the planet......................

US election 2020: Biden wins Georgia recount as Trump setbacks mount

US President-elect Joe Biden's victory in Georgia has been confirmed by a recount, as legal efforts by Donald Trump's allies to challenge his defeat were dismissed in three states.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-55006188

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

The Don was bang on the money when he stated; 'a dose of hydroxychloroquine, some vit' D , vit' K, and a zinc capsule will see this flu bug off.

Then he was overwhelmed by scientists with vested interests. Unfortunately he took notice of them.

HCQ never worked....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Yes Phizer was one of the vaccine producers and Trump didn't make the vaccine ,but he sure as hell pushed it along to record braking times. Also Trump has always been a winner but you guys will never see that.

Another unscientific and anti-scientific claim. Is Trump a doctor? No? Then he didn’t do anything! Joe Biden and the democrats have been working on this since day one. They’re the ones who have been pushing for deregulation in the pharmaceutical industry since the Obama administratikn

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Yes Phizer was one of the vaccine producers and Trump didn't make the vaccine ,but he sure as hell pushed it along to record braking times. Also Trump has always been a winner but you guys will never see that.

yes you are right taj mahal ( bankrupt 4 times) trump university .trump steaks.trump airlines  ect ect ect don't you get fed up of winning all the time?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Professor Delores Cahill says it does.

oh, my!

FULL CLAIM: “The reason why I think that this SARS-corona-2 should now be downed to safety class 1, which means you don’t require any social distancing, is because we now know we have a preventive strategy and we have a treatment”

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/to-date-no-therapy-has-been-proven-effective-for-preventing-or-treating-covid-19-contrary-to-claim-by-dolores-cahill/

UCD professor asked to resign from EU committee over Covid-19 claims

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/ucd-professor-asked-to-resign-from-eu-committee-over-covid-19-claims-1.4277698

A video posted by a European-based group called World Doctors Alliance falsely claims the novel coronavirus is “a normal flu virus”

https://www.newswise.com/factcheck/a-video-posted-by-a-european-based-group-called-world-doctors-alliance-falsely-claims-the-novel-coronavirus-is-a-normal-flu-virus/?article_id=740360

• Like 1

i've mentioned before, he's bored with being president, and never really wanted the job in the first place.  the 2016 campaign was a publicity stunt gone bad.  had he not been up against one of the most hated creatures on the planet......................

I guess that you like all of the Trump junkees forget that Hillary Clinton drubbed Trump in the popular vote by over 3 million votes.  So, who was more hated?

• Like 1

Donald Trump and his gang, should really leave the White house, they are all like a fish that has been; left on a counter for a couple of hot July days.  Getting pretty smelly.  The numbers that Donald go into power are now in Biden's favour, and The Donald, should start to act like an adult and leave.

Geezer

• Like 2

9 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Every major country developing vaccines have been pushing them at record breaking times.  Any US President would have done the same.  Many vaccines from several countries are nearing approval. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Says who? The US joke media? They have cheated their way to the result so far. Cheated Bernie too. They are just itching to get in and start a few new wars. Will stop at nothing.

Once a few state results are overturned all the shenanigans will be revealed.

You have the order reversed.  The "shenanigans" must be revealed in order to overturn state results.  So far no shenanigans have been revealed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mlmcleod said:

I guess that you like all of the Trump junkees forget that Hillary Clinton drubbed Trump in the popular vote by over 3 million votes.  So, who was more hated?

you almost got it!  trump the carnival barker buffoon got almost as many votes as "her," and won by strategically campaigning in toss-up states with many juicy electoral votes.

i did indeed put a tick mark next to trump in 2016, for lack of any other alternative to "her."

had biden run then, or obama for a third term, it would have been a landslide, both popular and electoral, for the democrats.  it was the "anybody but her" vote that won it for him.

Edited by ChouDoufu
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ShindenGo said:

Are you serious?? Donald Trump is directly responsible for the deaths of more Americans than Osama Bin Laden on 9/11!

Also Joe Biden has been working on the vaccine. Not Trump! Per The NY Times Trumps plan has actually hindered vaccine development. When you bypass safety measures and regulations you only endanger American lives which Trump is a pro at. I hope Joe Biden forces the vaccine manufacturers back to the drawing board and do it right. 

To start, China might have had something to do with the deaths world wide. Also you are saying Biden is working on the vaccine Not Trump. Is this the H1N1 swine flu vaccine that he should have pushed when he was VP? Also show me where the vaccine producers are bypassing safety measures to produce the vaccines. Did CNN tell you all this?

Edited by vandeventer
miss spell
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

To start, China might have had something to do with the deaths world wide. Also you are saying Biden is working on the vaccine Not Trump. Is this the H1N1 swine flu vaccine that he should have pushed when he was VP? Also show me where the vaccine producers are bypassing safety measures to produce the vaccines. Did CNN tell you all this?

Actually Biden was the Obama administration member who pushed for the most severe restrictions. He was overruled. and had to wlk his statement back but it turns out he was correct.

Biden says avoid planes, subways; puts out clarifying statement

Biden says avoid planes, subways; puts out clarifying statement - POLITICO

ANd who says the Obama administration was slow to work on a vaccine. Or testing for that matter? Nonsense

Vaccine Successes and Weaknesses

Almost from the day the H1N1 strain of flu was identified, researchers set out to develop a vaccine for it. Six days after the first case was identified in April 2009, the CDC began working to develop a candidate vaccine virus. Clinical trials began in July. And on Sept. 15, the Food and Drug Administration approved four 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccines. 

No, President Trump, the Coronavirus Is Nothing Like H1N1 Swine Flu Either — ProPublica

And exactly how is Trump "working on the vaccine". And even if he was, in a few months most likely Biden will be President. Ya think maybe he should be brought up to speed before that happens. And if you noticed Pfizer is asking for emergency authorization. So the usual safety procedures are being waived. I think that's justified by the situation. But still it is a fact.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Why tell Biden anything, look what he did with H1N1 swine flu. Maybe you guys should start giving Trump credit on the covit vaccine as it is being produced in record braking time and even Dems. can take it.

Did you really mean 'braking' as in 'slowing down'? If so, it is about the truest statement you've made. And as for Trump being a winner, try googling 'loser.com' and see where it takes you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/20/2020 at 5:15 AM, webfact said:

Trump's vaccine team will not brief Biden administration

I guess there is an easy reason.

If they would do such briefing it would take maybe 5 minutes, including a coffee break.

"Our boss told us it will go away. And later he told us we should wait for the vaccine and downplay it"

Now we have a coffee break...