Some Problems I Am Having

SiamSquare123

My advice - buy a mask. Seriously, no joking. Buy a mask with an innane, clown like smile. Buy it when she is not present and next time you visit the supermaket put it on and keep it on until you both start laughing about it. She will never raise the subject again other than as a joke.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

girlfriend, maid, hooker all same same.. espececially when farang is involved.

isnt 16000 more than what an avg bkk factory worker makes. and from my experience it looks like a lot of hookers dont make that much.

This is a new low.....even for you.

You just called every farang's Thai girlfriend a hooker.

Isn't it time for you to crawl back under the rock?

take it ez guy.

the guy called his girl a maid, i just took it another step further down the line.

YOU SOUND VERY BITTER. ARE YOU?

I don't think LDB sounds bitter. I also took offence at your statement & I'm a farang woman, so why would I be bitter about this? Blizzard, I may be wrong, but you seem to enjoy winding other members up with inflamatory statements... :o

you dont take offense to the guy who actually called his girl a maid, but you do to someone who just repeats what the guy inferred.

okie dokie.

miss rain

its like im being stalked by blues, wherever i go he follows. i think he cant get enuff of me.

Edited by blizzard

you dont take offense to the guy who actually called his girl a maid, but you do to someone who just repeats what the guy inferred.

okie dokie.

Actually, I'll admit I did have a bit of a problem with the first guy. But his GF is (according to him) OK with the situation, so it's not for me to say. Also, English is obviously not his first language, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt, assuming perhaps he hadn't expressed himself correctly.

If English isn't your first language, then you have a much better grasp of it than he does, so I'm assuming you write what you mean to be read. If you also have difficulties with expressing your thoughts in English, I apologise sincerely for my presumption.

I make it easy ,since 17yr in Los.

i have a grilfriend,or call it maid? since 4 years, when she come to me clear rules.

i amnot ugly and not old, but i even dont want to go with them to mals or wahtever.

my rule is and it worked out 4 years

1. monthly money 15.000 now 16.000 ( salary increase)

2. if you have problem its your problem however what.

3. no paymen for waht ever or what problem over nr.1

4. she cleans room, washing,and so oon and make SEX

5. friday and saturday it is free day, everybody can do what he/she wants

6. i can stay away over night

7. talk together only a minimum it reduces problems

8. when we go out, we only go for eat or at beach anything else do alone

i am happy with that, because i am fed up of all "mono"talking and stupid things ,like loosing face, or farangs or waht ever, i can solve my problems more easy alone than with a girlfriend.

our relation works out 4 years on this base, no hassle,no jealous, no blabla

compare to my 8 yr relation before, good luck i never married one, and i would even not do later..................

somebody speak now i give to much, i thinlk for my incomming ist fair, and the lady is worth the price, sex and body perfect,the rest inside the hat same thai

Loving that honesty, dude!

The Forum will be a richer place for people coming out and saying it like it really is. Good/bad/whatever let the truth ring out!

Ps. I couldn't begin to tell you if it is too much or too little. its your business and long may it stay that way!

the guy called his girl a maid, i just took it another step further down the line.

That was your mistake blizzard. Whatever the guy feels entitled to say about his own wife does not grant licence to others to "take it further down the line".

I think it would be prudent to apologise rather than try to defend.

Bliz reminds me of the age old saying:

Never get into a fight with an idiot. they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Lets get back in topic and ignore that which is not pertinent. What say you all?

My advice - buy a mask. Seriously, no joking. Buy a mask with an innane, clown like smile. Buy it when she is not present and next time you visit the supermaket put it on and keep it on until you both start laughing about it. She will never raise the subject again other than as a joke.

If Carlsberg made answers on ThaiVisa they would probably look a lot like this...

This post started with a concern. I must say,there have been some truly funny and entertaining replies to that concern.

Here is my bitch: Thai women have to "pee" more often than any women I have ever encountered. Last night I got stranded in

the woman's shoe department, holding her bags while attempting to find something interesting to look at without being thought of as a

having a fetish by the overstaffed woman's shoe department employes.

Then, 30 minutes later, stuck again outside the woman's restroom at the restaurant. She could have gone at the end of the dinner but (oh no,) on the way out is better. Holding her bags and purse again but this time outside the woman's restroom looking like a real creep.

And why does it take so G.D. long to "pee." I can go out all night and wait to "pee" when I get home. Then standing on the street while she looks through the 99 Baht shoe special while it is raining.

This ever happen to you? Keep it all in good jest mates ...

when a woman goes to the toilet that often for that long she is texting or phoning her other boyfriend quite often. This is not unique to the Land of smiles. Not unique to women either. Both sexes are convinced this is a great "cover".

of course she could just have an irritating habit.

I still maintain after careful thought that loz has reached a very fair and amicable arrangement with his partner and if it has lasted as long as he says then it speaks for itself. I don't understand why the bun fight over it, at least his post was more informative than some of the spiteful comment it provoked. He was addressing the original subject of the thread.

Bliz, you're leading with your chin. I once got a yellow card from the board for posting a bit like you.

Edited by qwertz