Advice On Renting A Car And Driver In Korat

lucidwave

Hi, all.

I will need to rent a car and driver in Korat on the 31st of this month. I will need the car/driver in the Korat area for three days, and then will be staying in Khon Kaen from the 3rd until the 5th of June. Will this be a problem to ask a driver to come to Khon Kaen for those days?

Does anyone have any ideas on what this should cost? and does anyone have any suggestions on where to rent the car and driver? Would it be possible to find a driver who speaks English? and how much more might that raise the cost by?

Thanks very much.....

Hi, all.

I will need to rent a car and driver in Korat on the 31st of this month. I will need the car/driver in the Korat area for three days, and then will be staying in Khon Kaen from the 3rd until the 5th of June. Will this be a problem to ask a driver to come to Khon Kaen for those days?

Does anyone have any ideas on what this should cost? and does anyone have any suggestions on where to rent the car and driver? Would it be possible to find a driver who speaks English? and how much more might that raise the cost by?

Thanks very much.....

Standardprice is 1.500 THB/day including a driver. In addition you pay for the gas.

The link is an example from Khon Kaen.

http://autohirekhonkaen.thaihomestay.co.uk/

Edited by kalasin

Hi, all.

Thanks very much.....

Standardprice is 1.500 THB/day including a driver. In addition you pay for the gas.

Cheers. You (or anyone) don't happen to know any good contacts to arrange one in Korat do you?

Hi, all.

Thanks very much.....

Cheers. You (or anyone) don't happen to know any good contacts to arrange one in Korat do you?

Just bumping this again in the hope that anyone can give me some tips on where to get a car and driver in Korat. Cheers.

Would it not be better and cheaper to go to Khon Kaen on the bus and travel locally by Tuk Tuk. Korat and khon Kaen are easy to get around on foot or Tuk Tuk

Well the car will be more for exploring more distant destinations e.g. Packthingchai, Kalasin, Chonnabot etc. So, I think because of this a car would really be the best option.

If anyone there has any tips please let me know.....

Would it not be better and cheaper to go to Khon Kaen on the bus and travel locally by Tuk Tuk. Korat and khon Kaen are easy to get around on foot or Tuk Tuk

Well the car will be more for exploring more distant destinations e.g. Packthingchai, Kalasin, Chonnabot etc. So, I think because of this a car would really be the best option.

Again, I'm just bumping this in the hope that anyone has any ideas on who I can contact about this....

Again, I'm just bumping this in the hope that anyone has any ideas on who I can contact about this....

"You got mail"....Check your PM.

Thanks

Ski..