Non B Visa's. Need Info Urgently

I'm a 28 year old teacher from the UK living and working in Bangkok. I have already had numerous (4 I think) non immegrant B visa's but have yet to get a work permit mainly due to me not having a degree.

My visa runs out in 3 weeks time and both me and my g/f have been stressing out on whats going to happen to me when I cross the border.

I've heard numerous stories about it is now nearby impossible if not very difficalt to get a 1 year multi entry non immegrant B visa, yet a friend of mine maneged to get 1 a few weeks ago from an agent in Penang. However another friend of mine went to the same agent only to recieve a 3 month visa?? Does anyone know know why or what's going on? Also is it legal to use these agents as I was one of many people who got caught up in the fake visa fiasco and don't wanna have to go through all that again.

More importantly I've heard from 1 person that you are only allowed a certain number of non immigrant B visa's and then they won't allow you to have anymore. Is this true? If worse comes to worse then I'd have to do the 3 month border crossing for the rest of my duration in Thailand. But I'd like to know if there is a quota of non B visa's that you are not allowed to exceed.

If anyone can help or give me advice I'd be extremely happy as I'm already losing half of my hair over this.

Cheers

Eagle

I'm a 28 year old teacher from the UK living and working in Bangkok. I have already had numerous (4 I think) non immegrant B visa's but have yet to get a work permit mainly due to me not having a degree.

My visa runs out in 3 weeks time and both me and my g/f have been stressing out on whats going to happen to me when I cross the border.

I've heard numerous stories about it is now nearby impossible if not very difficalt to get a 1 year multi entry non immegrant B visa, yet a friend of mine maneged to get 1 a few weeks ago from an agent in Penang. However another friend of mine went to the same agent only to recieve a 3 month visa?? Does anyone know know why or what's going on? Also is it legal to use these agents as I was one of many people who got caught up in the fake visa fiasco and don't wanna have to go through all that again.

More importantly I've heard from 1 person that you are only allowed a certain number of non immigrant B visa's and then they won't allow you to have anymore. Is this true? If worse comes to worse then I'd have to do the 3 month border crossing for the rest of my duration in Thailand. But I'd like to know if there is a quota of non B visa's that you are not allowed to exceed.

If anyone can help or give me advice I'd be extremely happy as I'm already losing half of my hair over this.

Cheers

Eagle

FIRSTLY drop the enlarged type. Secondly learn to spell ( it'd be IMMIGRANTand MANAGED and DIFFICULT ). Then pack. You won't get another legal multi B as an unqualified teacher,and without a criminal visa agent you would NEVER have got one, and your gf has even less chance of getting a visa, presuming she is another itinerant Brit. You should never have been granted other than a Tourist Visa fo Thailand