Thailand praised for banning electronic cigarettes, protect youth becoming nicotine addicts

webfact

20 minutes ago, paulbrow said:

The real dangers lie with real cigarettes, but they will NEVER ban those because the government makes too much money off them!

Think banning cigs would be wrong.

up to people what they want to do,  have a smoke if you want. :jap:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, 2long said:
6 hours ago, webfact said:

It is in fact causing a rise

5 hours ago, 2long said:

To state a 'fact' needs indisputable evidence and support. Do they have that?

Try this for evidence:

https://news.usc.edu/168364/vaping-combustive-cigarettes-smoking-usc-research/#:~:text=A USC study finds that,than those who don't.&text=A new USC study finds,who never used e-cigarettes.

4 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Thanks but one source from what might be a biased author doesn't make it fact.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, schondie said:

For 36 years I stank from smoking cigarettes and moved to vaping four years ago. My health has really improved and I know exactly what's in my juice as I make it myself.

As I only smoked Apache Kretek cigs so I started out vaping 36mg juice and now I'm down to 2mg juice on the road to completely stopping.

So come on, tell us all how to make vaping liquid, from what? Tobacco, ganja, tea leaves......

BS government propaganda. Just because they can't make money from vapes because everything is imported.

Vaping is much more healthier than smoking. And where is the evidence that it leads to more new and young smokers?

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, 2long said:

27 minutes ago, 2long said:

Thanks but one source from what might be a biased author doesn't make it fact.

OK, be in denial if you wish, however even a very quick trawl on the internet will lead you to at least 10 different sites that say more or less the same thing.

The point I'm making is that Dr. Pathanawanich is not just spouting nonsense. There is a lot of supportive evidence out there for his argument.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tyler Visan said:

So come on, tell us all how to make vaping liquid, from what? Tobacco, ganja, tea leaves......

Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol (both sound yucky but both are used in food manufacturing), nicotine and the desired flavourings. My favourites being mango and vanilla custard.

30 minutes ago, Sambotte said:

I think they just copied what China does here.

For vaping, i had a short experience in France. For me it does not remplace tobacco (and i smoke rolling tobacco)... But it can help. Good ganja would help more ????

Like everything in this world, i would appreciate some tolerance, not the opposite that grow with "ban this", "ban that", "for your safety", "for your health"... always against freedom !

Will they start to try to ban booze permanently tomorrow ? Here i guess most people would protest hm ? ???? Too many drinkers, can not ban ????

China hasn't banned vaping, smoking or drinking so what are you on about? The tax take on cigarettes alone pays for the PLA.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Moonlover said:

OK, be in denial if you wish, however even a very quick trawl on the internet will lead you to at least 10 different sites that say more or less the same thing.

The point I'm making is that Dr. Pathanawanich is not just spouting nonsense. There is a lot of supportive evidence out there for his argument.

Thanks but I'm not in denial, and to be honest I don't really care who smokes, and this report is probably mostly true. I just get gnarled when people use the word 'fact'.