Can I extend a medical Visa for 30 days?

Hello, good afternoon everybody,

I am on medical Visa that expire on Dec 25th, I finished what I had to do but I would need to stay one more month till end of January or February max.

Is there a way to extend this medical visa at CW or via other legal ways for 30 days at least?

If this cannot be done, can I take a flight to Laos or Cambodia and return doing the regular 14 days quarantine in my apartment where I live with my future spouse?

I found several people gave me several answers and I ask here maybe someone like UbonJoe or others can give me an idea.

My goal is to return back to north America around end of January middle February.

Sorry to disturb you but I really do not know what to do.

Thank you for your precious help.

Siddharta

11 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Why not apply for 60 day extension prior to Dec 25. 

Some are referring to this as covid extension.

I tried to search on the forum about :60 days extension" or "Covid Extension" but did not find anything... tried also with google...

58 minutes ago, Siddharta said:

Where can I do that at CW? What are the requirements?

thanks for your help!

You will do it at the temporary office located at Muang Thong Thani if staying in Bangkok.

Copy of your passport photo page, visa, entry stamp and TM6 departure card. The give you a affidavit to complete stating the reasons for your extension,

55 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

I tried to search on the forum about :60 days extension" or "Covid Extension" but did not find anything... tried also with google...

41 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You will do it at the temporary office located at Muang Thong Thani if staying in Bangkok.

Copy of your passport photo page, visa, entry stamp and TM6 departure card. The give you a affidavit to complete stating the reasons for your extension,

AH thank you so much!

I had no idea about this: probably I will have to pay them the 1900 Bath I suppose.

I will search for this at their website. Maybe in Facebook accout of Immigration. To have infos how to book etcetc

Thank you so much as usual UbonJoe!

Thank you!

9 minutes ago, Siddharta said:

I had no idea about this: probably I will have to pay them the 1900 Bath I suppose.

Yes

9 minutes ago, Siddharta said:

I will search for this at their website. Maybe in Facebook accout of Immigration. To have infos how to book etcetc

There is no info about it on the immigration website.

Appointments are done here. http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

58 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

44 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Copy of your passport photo page, visa, entry stamp and TM6 departure card. The give you a affidavit to compete stating the reasons for your extension,

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes

There is no info about it on the immigration website.

Appointments are done here. http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

Excellent!!!!!!!

Thank you again!!!!!!

51 minutes ago, travelerjim said:

But...if you paid an agent for your medical extension...you may have to go to the immigration office where the agent got it for you...

You can try CW

Good Luck

Good point.

Many of the agents use KK office. 

The OP should check in passport which office his stamp was issued.

He could then have hotel do a TM30 in Bangkok if wishing to obtain extension at MTT.

23 hours ago, travelerjim said:

But...if you paid an agent for your medical extension...you may have to go to the immigration office where the agent got it for you...

You can try CW

Good Luck

22 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Good point.

He could then have hotel do a TM30 in Bangkok if wishing to obtain extension at MTT.

Mmmmm, I paid an agent for a medical visa, and it says there Kalasin Inmigration, need to go to Kalasin if I want a 60 days extension?

23 hours ago, travelerjim said:

You can try CW

Good Luck

22 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Good point.

Mmmmm, I paid an agent for a medical visa, and it says there Kalasin Inmigration, need to go to Kalasin if I want a 60 days extension?

Actually I don't know if this is a medical visa or no, here the screens:1844008211_Capturadepantallade2020-12-0309-05-09.png.d1fb6cd0134c0d8c5512073ea618c984.png

Captura de pantalla de 2020-12-03 09-08-51.png

OP, if your currently in Bangkok try and obtain extension at MTT few days prior to Dec 25.

If you book into  Bangkok hotel check if they will give you copy of TM30. 

You might not even need the TM30. Some people have been asked for one at MTT and some not. As usual not much consistency.

6 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

OP, if your currently in Bangkok try and obtain extension at MTT few days prior to Dec 25.

If you book into  Bangkok hotel check if they will give you copy of TM30. 

You might not even need the TM30. Some people have been asked for one at MTT and some not. As usual not much consistency.

So you recommend to book a hotel in Bangkok to get a TM30? I live in a condo but I don't have any TM30. How long need the booking in the hotel? Do you recommend some hotel?

Ok, but maybe I don't need the TM30, how soon before December 25 could I go to immigration? I would like to secure as soon as possible.

Thank you!

38 minutes ago, jonga80 said:

Actually I don't know if this is a medical visa or no, here the screens:1844008211_Capturadepantallade2020-12-0309-05-09.png.d1fb6cd0134c0d8c5512073ea618c984.png

Captura de pantalla de 2020-12-03 09-08-51.png

That is not a visa.

It is an extension of stay.

You do nto have a "medical visa".

10 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

That is not a visa.

It is an extension of stay.

You do nto have a "medical visa".

Aha, I supposed it. So I paid for a medical visa 3 months, and they give me an extension of stay 3 months.

Does this suppose some kind of problem for an extension of 60 days?

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

After the 25th you would be on an overstay. You have to apply for a new extension on or before the 25th.

Yeah I know, I'm asking if is possible to go the next week, for example 7th of december is 18 days before, and I don't if is possible to extend at any moment, or need to wait to the last weeks.

55 minutes ago, jonga80 said:

Yeah I know, I'm asking if is possible to go the next week, for example 7th of december is 18 days before, and I don't if is possible to extend at any moment, or need to wait to the last weeks.

At most offices you can apply 2 weeks early and at some earlier. You should be able apply next week since the 10th and 11th are holidays.

I went in Website of Immigration but in FB they look working till Friday.

I do not think is correct.  Probably they will close 10th and 11th of December.

I  have the same situation of the guys before, I payed 3 months medical extension that expire the 25th of December. I think if I go the 9th of this week or 14th (Monday) I will not have issues, but am not sure what office J or K ?

Because no one say "extension" see soon

107102133_162890748690037_34135947427374

On 12/6/2020 at 7:27 AM, ubonjoe said:

No

P>S> THE AGENT I USED went to NAKON RATCHASIMA ,to have my 3 month Medical Extension.

Can I go to Muang ton Thani or I have to go in ChaengWattana?

Anybody knows this?

Please help

Thank you so much

On 12/5/2020 at 9:21 AM, ubonjoe said:

Best to have an appointment.  There have been mixed reports about it being required or not.

When I try to do an appointment need to choose an option, objective/counter, I don't know which option is the correct.

Archived