90 day report Changwattana

If you've had any active permission-to-stay stamps transferred to the new passport then you should still be able to complete the 90 report online. Some people have reported they can do so up to the 90-day notice date, while others have said their immigration office only willing to do up to 5 days prior.

Also, if the new passport number give an error then try completing the form using the previous working passport number. Some officers/offices update the online records to use and report using the new passport (once the stamps are 'transferred') while some people report they're left using the previous passport number.

90-day reports for Bangkok done at Muang Thong Thani. You can make an appointment. I think it's Counter A, up one floor up. When I went a few weeks ago it was a 90 second task.

Many, many, many people are reporting issues with getting past the first page of the web or mobile app. 

No one is certain what the underlying issue(s) may be.

Some report being able to file online with a new passport. I officially transferred stamps to a new passport, still couldn't file online. Left the country and returned (Feb. 2020), still couldn't file online. Filed in person, and the next time I couldn't file online. I was able to file online reports, maybe nine-ish, previously ("old" passport). I'm not comfortable using the old passport hack.

There has been some second-hand unverified acknowledgement from Immigration (on a FB group) that there is some "issue" preventing many people from filing online.

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

90-day reports for Bangkok done at Muang Thong Thani. You can make an appointment. I think it's Counter A, up one floor up. When I went a few weeks ago it was a 90 second task.

Many, many, many people are reporting issues with getting past the first page of the web or mobile app. 

No one is certain what the underlying issue(s) may be.

Some report being able to file online with a new passport. I officially transferred stamps to a new passport, still couldn't file online. Left the country and returned (Feb. 2020), still couldn't file online. Filed in person, and the next time I couldn't file online. I was able to file online reports, maybe nine-ish, previously ("old" passport). I'm not comfortable using the old passport hack.

There has been some second-hand unverified acknowledgement from Immigration (on a FB group) that there is some "issue" preventing many people from filing online.

Okay, cheers.

Yea, had to go to Muang Thong. Was fairly painless. The whole process only took about 45 mins. Lady said next time I can do it online. Hopefully so. 

16 hours ago, rkidlad said:

I can’t seem to do my 90 report online (I guess cos I have a new passport). Does anyone know if it can be done at Changwattana or does it have to be done at the centre in Muang Thong Thani? 

Cheers in advance. 

Did it yesterday at Muang Thong Thani, after being redirected from CW.

There was a big queue outside, but one official announced 90 day reporting people to come forward. Once inside, very quick.

On 12/7/2020 at 3:04 PM, rkidlad said:

I can’t seem to do my 90 report online (I guess cos I have a new passport). Does anyone know if it can be done at Changwattana or does it have to be done at the centre in Muang Thong Thani? 

Cheers in advance. 

Why bother to drive to Immigration when you can do it comfortably by registered mail?

2 weeks before the due time, photo copy your passport relevant pages, fill the form that you download from the web, add a stamped envelope with you return address on it, and wait. After a week or 10 days, you receive the confirmation of report by mail.

I do it always. Save a lot of fuzz.   

2 minutes ago, fakser said:

Why bother to drive to Immigration when you can do it comfortably by registered mail?

2 weeks before the due time, photo copy your passport relevant pages, fill the form that you download from the web, add a stamped envelope with you return address on it, and wait. After a week or 10 days, you receive the confirmation of report by mail.

Because I always do it online. The earliest you can do it online is 15 days before, and the latest is 7 days before you're due. I did it in-between and it didn't work. It didn't work 'cos I have a new passport.  

2 hours ago, fakser said:

I've done it by mail for the 3 or 4 years. Actually they say 21 days before, not 14.

Last time I gave the online registration a chance and it worked fine, so I decided to do it online again. This time it failed and the problem with that is that you have passed the 21 days before deadline!

18 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Because I always do it online. The earliest you can do it online is 15 days before, and the latest is 7 days before you're due. I did it in-between and it didn't work. It didn't work 'cos I have a new passport.  

Actually according to the online site you can do it as late as the date renewal is due now. 

Archived