Pattaya To Hua Hin By Boat?

freckle

There was an article in the Pattaya Mail, about an outfit called Stormcatcher, or something like that, who were running every day, from Pattaya to Hua Hin by Mini bus.

It was also said that they intended, to start a Speed Boat service, in the near future.

I was in Hua Hin, and wanted to go to Pattaya, by mini bus.

I spoke to one of the owners (Martin), who said he would take me, and also, he would be driving the bus from Hua Hin to Pattaya, on the day I wanted.

I got to the pickup place at 1130, for 1200, and waited.

The owner of the bar, used as a pickup place, in Hua Hin, said that he had been told by Martin, that he would be coming for me.

However he was unable to contact him, as his phone was switched off.

By 1pm, the bus had not arrived, and the phone was still switched off.

The bar owner said he would no longer act as agent for them, as this was the 3rd time they had let him, and passengers down.

If this is the same outfit, don't get involved with them, they will let you down.

thechairman18

Rumor hazit that it's on offer but on inquiry, travel agents are giving me a funny look (not unusual in my life).

So who dunnit, what, why, where, when, and $$? Thanks.

A few years ago, a group of Russians robbed a Pattaya bank and shot a guard or cop during the holdup. They escaped by boat to Hua Hin where they were arrested the following day.

I never heard what happened to them but it was possible a few years ago to go Pat-H.Hin by boat. Sorry no details.

Rumor hazit that it's on offer but on inquiry, travel agents are giving me a funny look (not unusual in my life).

So who dunnit, what, why, where, when, and $$? Thanks.

A few years ago, a group of Russians robbed a Pattaya bank and shot a guard or cop during the holdup. They escaped by boat to Hua Hin where they were arrested the following day.

I never heard what happened to them but it was possible a few years ago to go Pat-H.Hin by boat. Sorry no details.

The distance across the gulf looks to be about 105 km. A bit further than Bangkok by boat. How long would the jouney take?