Illegal crossing from Cambodia to Thailand - case takes new twist!

rooster59

2 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

That is what i dont understand, why they strived so hard to keep the numbers low? is it because of face saving? they dont want the public to have one more reason to hate those in power.

Could be that the Covid infections were actually low ?

Some have suggested that Dengue fever and Thais immunity to that , also makes them immune to Covid

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Do you have a grudge against a Thai person ?

long list. must discuss in person over a few beers while some thai hotties are giving us a lap dance. but all that doesn't stop me from loving my "thai gf". the fact that i dislike thais has nothing to do with me being in love with a thai woman. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

Could be that the Covid infections were actually low ?

Some have suggested that Dengue fever and Thais immunity to that , also makes them immune to Covid

well, immune is different, the day u get the virus , it will show positive in RT PCR and also positive in antibody. and u get one more covid patient. but since u have natural immunity the virus will die off soon. 

7 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

long list. must discuss in person over a few beers while some thai hotties are giving us a lap dance. but all that doesn't stop me from loving my "thai gf". the fact that i dislike thais has nothing to do with me being in love with a thai woman. 

If you really did love your GF , you wouldnt consider getting a lap dance from another woman .

Out of respect to your GF, if not yourself 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bluetongue said:

There is not a shadow of doubt in my mind that thousands of Cambodian labourers, with the kids etc as always have entered Chantaburi over the last couple of months. They could have quarantined but I very much doubt it. A local fruit processing place which usually employs 100 or more of them, living in shanties on site, threw up a huge gate and covered it with black cloth so you could not see inside. Yesterday the gate was open, they were in there. 

As long as they all stay in the camp and don't go wandering all over Thailand spreading any Covid , there would be no problem .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

If you really did love your GF , you wouldnt consider getting a lap dance from another woman .

Out of respect to your GF, if not yourself 

Love has finished. All I am doing now is taking care of her so she doesn't have to go back where we first met. 

Edited by lovethai123

4 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

testing cost is high, treatment is highly priced.

They may have some natural defense for this virus and the virus dies in their bodies soon and they dont get any symptoms. Why would anyone go to hospital if they don't show symptoms?

Dont trust everything the govt tells u. Even thais don't trust what they see in TV. 

I know about a thai girl in pattaya who was chased away by the doctors even though she had all the symptoms. She should have been tested for this virus ideally but she wasn't. 

She recovered in a week or so just like most people globally. 

Why are there no sick people in Thai hospitals with the virus , like there are in other Countries 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Why are there no sick people in Thai hospitals with the virus , like there are in other Countries 

ok i accept it. Thailand is the greatest country in the world. it is the centre of the universe. 

the govt fought covid and successfully defeated it.

PS- What if they are not telling and using the term as " viral pneumonia"

Remember how they had so many viral pneumonia cases to begin with. 

Note- u cant show the path to a blind person

Edited by lovethai123
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

As long as they all stay in the camp and don't go wandering all over Thailand spreading any Covid , there would be no problem .

The vast majority start the day 30 to 40 in a pickup, two levels, off to an orchard to sit under the trees packing fruit in boxes. At the end of the day they go to Thai markets in droves, mingling with the locals, then they go back to the shanties, have a shower and put on fresh pajamas.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:
25 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

But plenty xenophobic members of TV latched onto it faster than you could say shallow grave.

At least @lovethai123 got my point.

Your point was that because one person made an unsavory remark , that means the whole Nation made that remark

No. My point was a fair few farang xenophobes ON THIS FORUM sucked it up.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

I know about a thai girl in pattaya who was chased away by the doctors even though she had all the symptoms. She should have been tested for this virus ideally but she wasn't.  She recovered in a week or so, just like most people globally. 

We have an old farang up here in Bahn Nawk who was summarily dismissed by local doctors after claiming he had "all the symptoms". But he's a paranoid hypochondriac who thinks the whole world is out to get him and freely admits to hating all the cheating, lying and stealing locals.

I reckon Thai medics can spot them a mile off as well.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

are u sure abt the shower and fresh pajamas? i seriously doubt it

Most of the women, I take no notice of the blokes. You do see the washed pajamas thrown over the bamboo or whatever makeshift clothes line to dry the next day.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lovethai123 said:
4 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

what I am saying is that there wasnt a mass outbreak of the virus , like there has been in other Countries 

totally agree. but i think they just kept the numbers low to save the face. 

This "Show me the bodybags!" moment brought to you by @lovethai123

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Yeah, it's "dirty farang" that they hate.

How easily some forget, eh?

TVFers swap opinions more often than I change my underskivies, which is often before anyone says otherwise.

Depends who gets in first.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Thank you, glad to see I am not the only one that gets frustrated with the "they" hate us, "they" dont want us here rubbish.

Its interesting when "they" turns out to be one person making a statement about a different issue

I read constant Thai bashing on this forum, critical of all Thais and everything Thai , yet when ONE Thai says something critical of Felangs , they get really upset and never forget what that one person said .

Sensitive people 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bluetongue said:

Most of the women, I take no notice of the blokes. You do see the washed pajamas thrown over the bamboo or whatever makeshift clothes line to dry the next day.

Zoot suit

white jacket with side vents 5 inches long

I'm out on the street again and I'm leaping along.

Dressed right for a beach fight

but I still can't explain

why that uncertain feeling

is still here in my brain.

• Haha 1

i dont believe so. 

Explain then why there have been no Thais in hospitals with the virus ?

Why have no Thais tested Covid positive in the small amount of tests that have been carried out ?

We all get heat tested everyday day numerous times , how come no one has a fever ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Explain then why there have been no Thais in hospitals with the virus ?

Why have no Thais tested Covid positive in the small amount of tests that have been carried out ?

We all get heat tested everyday day numerous times , how come no one has a fever ?

Take a trip up to the Myanmar border at Tachileik.