COVID Extension? Then what?

On 12/13/2020 at 1:24 PM, ubonjoe said:

You can apply for a 60 day covid extension until January 29th.

If you get one this month you could then apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife that would give you time to get more transfers into the bank.

I have now the visa until the 16th of february. If they don't extend again the date, can I go the 29th of january to extend again? In that case would have 60 days until the 30th of march.

5 minutes ago, jonga80 said:

I have now the visa until the 16th of february. If they don't extend again the date, can I go the 29th of january to extend again? In that case would have 60 days until the 30th of march.

They should do it but go as close to the 29th as you can incase they extend it again.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Do a 60 day covid 19 extension in January and then the 60 day extension to visit your child in March.

oh really i can ask for 60 day extension because of covid on 11 january and around 10 march i can ask 60 day to visit my child ?

that a good news 

Many questions answered in this useful thread, here's mine:  My parents' 60-days Covid extension ends Dec/30, so they will apply for new one next week... Will it be extended until Jan/29 (when current official order ends), or Feb/28 (since it's called "60-days extension")? Thanks in advance!