Video: PR lady, 19, kicked in the face by Thai man out to collect a debt

webfact

Video: PR lady, 19, kicked in the face by Thai man out to collect a debt

8pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A mother and her daughter have gone to the Khon Kaen police after a ferocious attack at a sports stadium in the north eastern Thai city at the weekend. 

The incident took place at the motorcycle parking lot of astro turf pitch in Muang district on Saturday. 

A burly man - believed to be from Bangkok - accompanied by a female was caught on CCTV dragging a young woman out of the stadium by the hair. 

8pm1.jpg

He then pistol whipped her and kicked her in the head and face. He made her "graap" then aimed some more kicks to the head. 

Daily News reported that an off duty policeman came to her rescue and the man was fined 1,000 baht for threatening behavior. The gun was a BB gun. He was let go.

The incident caused much comment online after CCTV was posted.

8pm2.jpg

Now the mother of "A" and her daughter have gone to the police with the CCTV evidence and want Thanet or "Sia Phrae", 42, charged with assault. 

The victim said that she borrowed 130,000 baht from him after they met on Facebook. 

She intended to repay the money but the pandemic situation and losses in a Ponzi scheme had caused her trouble. 

She said she paid back 5,000 baht at the start of this month and promised a further 10,000 at New Year but he wanted 15,000 baht monthly instalments. 

news_qITlfyxtOB190310_533.jpg

The mother said owing money was one thing, but this was assault, pure and simple. 

The police said they were waiting on a medical report about her injuries and this would take 45 days. 

Daily News gave no explanation for the long time frame, notes Thaivisa. 

The man - who they called "Nai Phrae" - may also be investigated for loan sharking. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-12-15

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, webfact said:

She intended to repay the money but the pandemic situation and losses in a Ponzi scheme had caused her trouble

These Ponzi schemes never seem to have problems attracting gullible people who think they are ahead of the game and onto a winner.

The expression ' if it looks too good to be true then it probably is ' should be taught in schools.

Thailand has become the hub of Ponzi schemes and romance scammers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, transam said:

That must be the daftest post I have read in a long time...

So all folk who borrow money are scum, isn't it strange that most folk borrow money, my old mortgage comes to mind, and you are calling me scum......????

No, people who borrow money and don’t pay it back are scum. I am sure an upstanding bloke such as yourself would have paid it all back and on time? 

It is the same as stealing in my opinion. 

57 minutes ago, 2530Ubon said:

The only scum here is a large man beating a small skinny woman. If you think it's okay for a guy to do that to a woman then you've told us all we need to know about your character (or lack thereof).

My character is if you lend me money I will do everything to pay it back to you BEFORE you even have to ask. I wouldn’t ever hit a woman, but i don’t have any sympathy for this one. I have sympathy for the person she ripped off. 
She claims she paid 5,000 per month. I doubt it, every month? Or just some months. 

130,000 baht is about 10 months work. She robbed someone of 10 months work, that is they I see it. Some people go through life like this. The thai word is “gaafarg”.

I bought a house from a woman like this. Next day the mafia showed up wanting to know where she was, her ex husband, her friend. She had ripped them all off. And I had a never ending full mailbox from others she had ripped off.

• Sad 6
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Natai Beach said:

My character is if you lend me money I will do everything to pay it back to you BEFORE you even have to ask.

Sorry, but I disagree. No matter what, a man should never physically harm a woman. No excuses.

Now, if the woman had slapped her around I wouldn't have had a problem with it. Neither would anyone else.

Defaulting on a few loan payments due to financial difficulties and re-arranging payment terms isn't stealing.

Edited by 2530Ubon
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Natai Beach said:

No, people who borrow money and don’t pay it back are scum. I am sure an upstanding bloke such as yourself would have paid it all back and on time? 

It is the same as stealing in my opinion. 

My character is if you lend me money I will do everything to pay it back to you BEFORE you even have to ask. I wouldn’t ever hit a woman, but i don’t have any sympathy for this one. I have sympathy for the person she ripped off. 
She claims she paid 5,000 per month. I doubt it, every month? Or just some months. 

130,000 baht is about 10 months work. She robbed someone of 10 months work, that is they I see it. Some people go through life like this. The thai word is “gaafarg”.

I bought a house from a woman like this. Next day the mafia showed up wanting to know where she was, her ex husband, her friend. She had ripped them all off. And I had a never ending full mailbox from others she had ripped off.

Trump supporter by any chance ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Natai Beach said:

I wouldn’t ever hit a woman, but i don’t have any sympathy for this one. I have sympathy for the person she ripped off. 

No sympathy for her? Did you watch the video? She did not deserve that beating from the big thug. What a sick f88k for beating on a woman like that. It's the loan sharks fault as well for not getting collateral for the loan in the first place.

The beating:
https://youtu.be/l4tdGAID1rI

• Like 2