Where To Buy A Motorbike From?

Wizzard of Oz

I'm looking for an automatic, preferably not too old (2-4 y.old would be great).

Anyone know where to get it from?

Cheers,

WoZ

Bought a Honda Wave from a place on the road to Mae Rim Rd not as far as the new town hall on the right, about 2 years ago. I cant remember the name but it's a pretty big place with dozens of Waves and Dreams parked out at the front. It cost 22 thousand with 11000 ks on the clock. So far it's behaved itself but they have a guarantee I can't remember how long for about 6 months I think.Plenty of space to test it out as well. Good Luck :o

I'm looking for an automatic, preferably not too old (2-4 y.old would be great).

Cheers,

WoZ

Every sunday behind Romchok market (near Rimping supermarket) on the Mae Jo road there are 100+ bikes of all sizes to choose from to suit every budget 5k and up.

I bought an 18 month old jrd 125 storm automatic with 7km on clock with all paperwork for 15k. Never had a problem with it .

Hope this helps

Cheers,

WoZ

Bought a Honda Wave from a place on the road to Mae Rim Rd not as far as the new town hall on the right, about 2 years ago. I cant remember the name but it's a pretty big place with dozens of Waves and Dreams parked out at the front. It cost 22 thousand with 11000 ks on the clock. So far it's behaved itself but they have a guarantee I can't remember how long for about 6 months I think.Plenty of space to test it out as well. Good Luck :o

I think you are talking about the second Nihon Panich store on Th Chottana - the other one is near Central Department store on Mahidol Raod. Both stores have big Toyota dealerships making them easy to spot. Many of the bikes are trade ins and some are repossessed for not payment. The latter group are frequently small mileage and relatively new. I say an almost brand new Honda Click there only about three or four months after they were released to the market. The owner made the deposit but didn't make any payments. She came in for her first free service and they siezed the bike back from her.

Near the Chiangmai gymkanna there are several small shops selling bikes of various vintages and qualities. Other places include the Th Thung Hotel near the Railway Station (Left turn off Charoen Muang Heading out of town towards the Super Highway.

Other option for WOZ is to PM me because I have a Honda Wave 100cc with electric start and 9,900km on the clock - 15 months old for sale. Not an automatic like a Mio or Click but a nice little bike which is easy to ride. Also a darn sight cheaper to repair than the new autos which are made in Japan not Thailand so suffer from hefty import tax on parts plus they are more complicated to repair.

CB