COE brick wall

6 minutes ago, aldriglikvid said:

Hi guys, 

Would anyone of you be willing to cover the important details of your Fit To Fly and show on the forum? This is the very last part that I'm worried about. Thanks! 

Use online virtual Doctor visit. I (and others) have used QuickMD. 5 minutes and $75 and 10 minutes later received Fit To Fly certificate and printed it out. It has all the necessary info included. I will use them again. There is a much cheaper option from a doc in BKK which am sure others will recommend.

Good Luck! Hope you're not flying Turkish. ????

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Suphawk said:

Others have said that if it doesn't say "fit to fly" on the form then they will question it or not accept it.

It appears to be the same form which is available for download on this Thai embassy DC wepage: 

https://thaiembdc.org/2020/07/23/faq-for-non-thais-wishing-to-enter-thailand-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/

2 minutes ago, Issanman said:

It appears to be the same form which is available for download on this Thai embassy DC wepage: 

https://thaiembdc.org/2020/07/23/faq-for-non-thais-wishing-to-enter-thailand-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/

Good point, however we are at the mercy of various gate agents from different airlines in different countries. I wouldn't want to risk a problem like Skeptic had with Turkish airlines.

• Like 1

Just now, Suphawk said:

Good point, however we are at the mercy of various gate agents from different airlines in different countries. I wouldn't want to risk a problem like Skeptic had with Turkish airlines.

Dr Donna is what I used less than 2 days ago. Worked fine. $14

• Like 2

I just got my COE email to download, they have my transit date wrong, i hope it doesn’t matter

i fly JFK to AUH on 5th then 9 hour layover and fly out AUH at 3am for BKK on 7th and they show my departure date as 5th and transit date as 5th instead of 7th and arrival as 7th which is correct

On 2/1/2021 at 12:42 PM, Winegeeker said:

Did you need your neg PCR test first to be able to get this?

Dr Donna emailed directions to have the Covid test beforehand, but I can find no stated requirement to do so on the Thai embassy DC website:

Screenshot_20210201_130650.jpg.40c3320874f4b4b202e24c5393802d40.jpg

My Dr Donna FTF letter has a paragraph that states when and where I passed my Covid test, and that the results were negative. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Winegeeker said:

I just got my COE email to download, they have my transit date wrong, i hope it doesn’t matter

i fly JFK to AUH on 5th then 9 hour layover and fly out AUH at 3am for BKK on 7th and they show my departure date as 5th and transit date as 5th instead of 7th and arrival as 7th which is correct

I guess mine is wrong as well but not really sure how important that is:

Departure 10th, transit 23:50PM on 10th till 02:00AM on 11th, arrival 11th. The COE says transit is on 10th, I guess doesn't matter much as long as the departure, arrival, and flight numbers are correct, as any airline delay would change everything.

17 hours ago, at15 said:

I am pretty much all set to go now. What about that thailand plus app? Do they check that when you arrive or no? 

Hope not, can't even download the app. Trying to download from Google play store, any other suggestions.

Edited by BLACKJACK2

My turn for the COE song-and-dance. 

I just followed the first step of COE application (attach: visa,insurance, passport & ASQ) and submitted. Received my 6 digit code and so on. When this is confirmed, am I to do step 2 which involves...only flight tickets? Should I wait for a confirmation or should I already now "confirm/edit travel"? 

I'm not in a terrible hurry, I just want to do it right. 

same. step 2: hotel and flight.

Unfortunately, i uploaded the booking confirmation from Agoda. One day later I received the booking confirmation letter from the hotel which the embassy probably wants to see to grant the COE. I didnt know the hotel would send me this.

I am a bit in a hurry. I hope they accept the Agoda one or at least reject it quickly so I can upload the hotel letter.

Hav, I also booked through Agoda and the Agoda receipt does clearly state ASQ. If so then it should be Ok.  My entire COE Process was a mess.  My COE application was rejected 3 times because the Consulate claimed the Airline Reservation and ASQ confirmation were not “reviewable”??? Unfortunately I uploaded 3 documents 3 times in a matter of 3 days.  I uploaded both the Agoda confirmation and the specific hotel confirmation letter into the COE web portal.  

A few days ago I finally got my COE via email link.  

Once you get the link to download your COE an additional document must also be downloaded(Form T-8-Health Declaration).  This form is the part of documented needed to board your flight.  Of course the most important forms that have to be completed now are the RT-PCR Covid 19 Test and Fit 2 Fly.  

I gave myself 30 days to complete the entire process(Visa and COE) and the entire process took 23 days.  I never believed the entire process could be completed in 15 days claim. 

Good luck your journey.  

I’m flying out in a few hours, i had to get another PCR test last minute because Etihad changed their policy and said test must be within 72 hours of flying even though Thailand wants results within 72 hours

airport 1 hour RT-PCR test charged me $399, what a racket

• Confused 1