I cant get only 60 day visa at my embassay

Moved to here.

I assume you asking about applying for a single entry tourist visa at a Thai embassy in your home country.

A tourist visa allows one 60 day entry that can be extended for 30 days at a immigration office.

The only way to stay longer than 90 days would be to apply for long stay extension of some kind after applying for 90 day non immigrant visa entry.

You should be able to apply for a special tourist visa (STV) at the embassy that allows a 90 day entry that can be extended twice for 90 days.

OP, it would help if you were clear. Sounds like you plan to obtain SETV valid for 60 days. That can be extended by 30 days.

Once your in Thailand and your 60 days permission of stay is due to expire you have options however have not outline any plan of intended stay. 

Currently there are 60 day extensions available due to covid situation and I for one believe they will be ongoing. 

9 hours ago, farik said:

where? In cambodia? My country does not give currently multi entry visa, or can I extend single entry after 90 days in bangkok

The STV is available for all countries now. Check the embassy website for where you are located. All embassies and official consulates are shown here with links to their websites. https://www.thaiembassy.org/

If there is no embassy in your country it would be the one responsible for it. If you use the drop down menus you can check to see which one you will use after selecting your country on the COE application website. 

https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/

On 12/18/2020 at 11:06 PM, farik said:

My country does not give currently multi entry visa, or can I extend single entry after 90 days in bangkok

A Special Tourist Visa (STV) is not a multiple entry tourist visa. It is a new one they started earlier this year.

Which embassy are you asking about it?