90 Day Report Service - Other than Bumrungrad?

I just realized that I forgot to mail in my 90 day report in time as it is due on 25 December.  (I could not use the online service as I haven't left Thailand in many years.)

In the past, I have used the Bumrungrad business office service (which can be used by anyone) at 600 baht or so.  Anyone have any other  suggestions for a business that will do it for me.  Somewhere closer to a BTS station would be convenient.  Going to Muang Thong Thani is not an option. 

9 minutes ago, tinca tinca said:

why not read ALL the posts about 90 day sign in.......

this subject has been covered over and over again.......

And..... you are blocked from my sight forever.....   But, you know what, have a nice day!

Edited by ricklev
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, ricklev said:

(I could not use the online service as I haven't left Thailand in many years.)

They seem to have fixed that issue - I reported online for the first time about 6 weeks ago and my last entry was in 2003.   Give it a try.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

They seem to have fixed that issue - I reported online for the first time about 6 weeks ago and my last entry was in 2003.   Give it a try.

Thanks!  I will give it a try.

Edited by ricklev

28 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Damn!  I got the useless and dreaded denial "For further information regarding ....."  Maybe it's because I renewed my passport back in 2015  after arriving in 2007.  

Edited by ricklev

Just now, DrJack54 said:

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

OP, give this a try. On first page make sure you tick 'agree to terms and conditions'.

Also for any dates used the calendar box to enter info.

Thanks!

The calendar box only goes back to 2010 for the arrival date.  But it worked for a previous poster, so that may not be the problem.  

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

OP, give this a try. On first page make sure you tick 'agree to terms and conditions'.

Also for any dates used the calendar box to enter info.

Actually I did type one date without issue (trying to go back by month rather than year took too long using calendar box and not smart enough to use year) - do not answer any questions that are not required information.  My passport has been changed several times since last entry but worked.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ricklev said:

Thanks!

The calendar box only goes back to 2010 for the arrival date.  But it worked for a previous poster, so that may not be the problem.  

You can click on year to go back further - I made that mistake but it did accept my typed date.  I did not enter flight number.

Edited by lopburi3
  • Like 1

Oh well.  I tried it every which way on several browsers including Internet Explorer but today is not my day.  All I get is the notice to contact immigration.   Thanks for the all the help!

(I did see that I can scroll back on the months to get earlier years on the drop down menu.)

If the Bumrungrad service worked previously I'd use that again. There are motorbike taxis on Soi 1, steps from Ploen Chit BTS.

There was an agent near On Nut: 

A search might yield more options?

You can also send a third party to MTT to file on your behalf.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, ricklev said:

Doh!  Just realized that there is 15-7 day prior to due date online reporting window and my due date is actually 24 December.  ????  Looking forward to trying it next time!

I believe the online window now goes up to the due date. 

• Like 1