Where to buy pre-loaded Android TV Box in Tukcom?

giddyup

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Anyone bought a pre-loaded Android box in Tukcom? If so, how much was it and how is it performing?

I heard there is somebody in Pattaya selling them and the ones using it are happy with the service, if you PM I will give the contact

2nd floor, all shops have them, I purchased mine from 'Sun' shop two years ago and it performs flawlessly. They will run you through the apps and how to hook up box, very easy. Hardwire connection (cat5/6) cable workd a million times better than wifi.

• Like 1

Just now, dodgybros said:

2nd floor, all shops have them, I purchased mine from 'Sun' shop two years ago and it performs flawlessly. They will run you through the apps and how to hook up box, very easy. Hardwire connection (cat5/6) cable workd a million times better than wifi.

Thanks, and price?

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, Soidoc said:

Is there still someone in pattaya selling pre loaded boxes

'Sun' shop as mentioned above is still there.  Expect to pay around B2,500 for a box pre-loaded with free apps.

If you want a paid for IPTV service, which I would recommend, this will be B1,000 to B3,000 extra for a 1 year subscription.

There is another shop on TukCom 3rd floor named something like 'Omega' who are also good.