"All in one" ?

swissie

1 minute ago, possum1931 said:

I have now changed to a different browser, as one poster suggested, and so far there has been a big difference, I was using Brave which was good for a long time, but has got worse and worse, now I am using Chrome again, which has given me a lot of problems in the past.

I have yet to find a browser which has been consistent over a long period of time, I wonder if any other poster has noticed this.

I'm fine with Chrome. But Firefox has been a problem with Hotmail (Outlook) for me.

Just now, elgenon said:

I'm fine with Chrome. But Firefox has been a problem with Hotmail (Outlook) for me.

Yes, me too. I got rid of Firefox a long time ago, I was prepared to give it another chance, but it was a bit complicated to set it up.

On 12/22/2020 at 3:44 AM, swissie said:

Budged: The sky is the limit as I can not spend any money in Thailand anymore. :smile:

At the risk of being too inquisitive, is there a back story to this statement?     It almost sounds like you're in Switzerland and unable to return to Thailand.    If so you should be able to return once the borders open up again.

5 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Yes, me too. I got rid of Firefox a long time ago, I was prepared to give it another chance, but it was a bit complicated to set it up.

It's supposed to be safer and I like its Bookmark system better. Its seemingly constant upgrading (every time I open it) was annoying but seems to have diminished.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

HDD.

Change it and your problems will go away. 

With HDD, things slow down over time unless you keep on top of maintenance. 

What's the full model number? It might be able to accept fast  NVMe PCIe SSD, leaving the old HDD within as a storage drive.

Otherwise it might just be SATA M.2;2280; which is still worlds apart from slow mechanical HDD. You'll still be able to keep the old HDD within as a storage drive.

You really need to follow up on the seedbox advice, running Torrents on your home PC is somewhat behind the times.

• Thanks 1