Jump to content

Marriage in ubon ratchathani


Recommended Posts


I got a single certificate from my embassy printed in english.

Do i have to translate it to thai and get stamp on it in order to get marry in ubon ratchathani?

If i do need to stamp it where can i do it in bangkok?


Link to post
Share on other sites

The affirmation has to be translated to Thai and certified by the Department of Consular Affairs of the MFA in Bangkok to register your marriage at a Amphoe.

Not visa related moved to here.

Link to post
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...