UK and EU reach Brexit trade deal

webfact

3 hours ago, Loiner said:

If it is to important for you to have control of domain name extensions you can have them all. We are now controlling the important things to our country as and when we like, free from EU petty mindedness and vindictiveness.

Yet again I find myself asking you for some examples.

Even though, yet again, I know that you cannot provide any.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Indeed, the clue is in the name!

As they're whole reason for existence is to leave the EU, why are they so desperate to keep their EU domain?

Another example of Brexiteers wanting to leave the club but still enjoy all the benefits of membership for nothing!

Are you sure they really desperate to keep the domain name? It appears to have been seized by EU forces at the moment anyway. What would be the tangible 'benefit' of an extension .eu that anyone could enjoy? The EU definition of enjoy is pretty dubious in most circumstances. 

On 12/25/2020 at 12:49 PM, Pattaya Spotter said:

Are these the same forecasters who predicted a 10% contraction of the UK economy if Brexit passed or different ones? It seems like "operation fear" is still not dead.

A no deal Brexit would have resulted in a contraction. However with this bare bones agreement rates of economic growth are projected to be lower.

3 hours ago, Tofer said:

The flaw is your huge display (correct grammar) of arrogance...

So at least you're not arguing with my premise..

It has bee shown that the bulk of Brexiteers are less educated than leavers and undoubtedly their critical thinking abilities are less developed. In fact most Brexiteers probably don't actually realise Tha critical thinking is a thing.

• Like 1

image.png.8e8a766426b16a17e751ff4c13db510e.png

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jan/20/brexit-has-driven-2500-finance-jobs-and-170bn-to-france-says-bank-governor

as they say on twitter

image.png.d2779c99e32f133c77cd157cacce6d46.png

now I think Amsterdam, Dublin and Frankfurt got the same, now let's hope this is just a beginning.

Right now it's somewhat equivalent to moving an automotive plant (I think), so it's not ginormous, but still its a good prize

.... and  in terms of sovereignty it's important the EU markets and fund management are as much as possible, secured in the EU.

Edited by Hi from France
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Histavia said:

It has bee shown that the bulk of Brexiteers are less educated than leavers and undoubtedly their critical thinking abilities are less developed. In fact most Brexiteers probably don't actually realise Tha critical thinking is a thing.

Do you actually read what you post as your post that the bulk of Brexiteers are less educated than leavers doesn't make any sense as Brexiteers and leavers are the same

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Histavia said:

Where that display of thickness be then? Show tha critical link pls?  Ooh arr.

• Haha 1