New update

Wongkitlo

Why do you persist with the new update when  every time you put it up it makes using the forum so slow there is no point?  I can not understand how you can expect  advertisers to pay for advertising which people can not see because  They have given up looking at the forum because it takes so long to load. I can see a real problem with the dates in the new update. I would guess a lot of your subscribers are middle aged to older and your advertising seems to cater to them. It is very hard to read the date that a post is made. Just because your programmer is young and can see fine does not mean everyone else can. It is also questionable using a date instead of the  22 hours ago format. I would guess many readers are not working. I personally need to work out what day it is when I read the date of a post.  I think today is Sunday isn't it?

14 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

It's called improvements ????........

regards worgeordie

Yes!!!!!Same with the arrow!!!!!!Still not back!!!!

O sorry,we are just the people they say who need to read the ads so they can provide a service

(Thai visa) for us to read for free but they seem to forget without us there would

be no TV.

Oh Well,tit.

There are ways around not reading the ads and not having to wait for ten seconds.

Edited by jvs

10 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

I make a mental note never to buy anything that is advertised on sites like this and FB.

Thats how sites receive an income though .

With no advertisements , sites like this wouldn't exist , unless we paid money to use these sites .

Advertisers pay sites to advertise > Readers buy the product> Advertiser makes a profit and gives money to the site in ways of advertising . 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am finding this site is so slow it is almost unusable. Sometimes I click into it and then go somewhere else knowing it'll take a while to start. The last few days I have been getting these new ads that take over the whole screen and you have to wait a good five or 10 seconds before you can click back to the site. Ads are one thing but this is over the top in my opinion. 

5 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I am finding this site is so slow it is almost unusable. Sometimes I click into it and then go somewhere else knowing it'll take a while to start. The last few days I have been getting these new ads that take over the whole screen and you have to wait a good five or 10 seconds before you can click back to the site. Ads are one thing but this is over the top in my opinion. 

Keep emptying the cookies. I think they try the update and  it doesn't work and withdraw it. Your device still has all the cookies from the update and will keep running slow until you remove them and it will reinstall the cookies for the old version. I had to remove them several times for some reason. It is a pity that TVF are happy to police the rest of the forum(no comment on moderators as realize is necessary) but can't even bother answering anything on this page.

• Like 1