Thailand bans food and drink on domestic flights

Jonathan Fairfield

2 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

Very interesting as I have often wondered what those pretty Thai 

Smile Air Hostesses would look like naked only wearing plastic gloves and a mask 555

My maid does the housework like that every day.

• Like 1

The majority of flights within Thailand are one hour or less. Most come or go from Don Muang or Suvarnabhumi.

I'd suggest if someone cannot survive for one hour without food and/or drink, they have a serious health issue.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Lacessit said:

The majority of flights within Thailand are one hour or less. Most come or go from Don Muang or Suvarnabhumi.

I'd suggest if someone cannot survive for one hour without food and/or drink, they have a serious health issue.

My thoughts exactly, longest domestic flight I've taken in Thailand; Chiang Mai to Koh Samui. Duration, I think 80 minutes.

I was on a Bangkok long distance bus with somebody who was coughing loudly all the time, these people should be banned from boarding but the bus company didn't.

He pulled his mask half-way down and somebody else didn't even bother to wear mask on the bus.

Any people with serious cough is a bacteria or Covid spreader.

This is a ridiculous ruling.  Eating meals (but not snacks) and drinking shouldn't be a problem, how does it spread virus when it is packaged and only opened just before eating?

Edited by EricTh

2 hours ago, EricTh said:

This is a ridiculous ruling.  Eating meals (but not snacks) and drinking shouldn't be a problem, how does it spread virus when it is packaged and only opened just before eating?

It's not the food itself but the fact you have to take your mask off to eat it.

I flew back to Bangkok this morning on Bangkok Airways - they gave everyone a snack box as they got off the plane to take home.

5 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

It's not the food itself but the fact you have to take your mask off to eat it.

I flew back to Bangkok this morning on Bangkok Airways - they gave everyone a snack box as they got off the plane to take home.

Which airline did you take and what's the ticket fee for one-way?

On 1/1/2021 at 11:25 PM, Lacessit said:

Or plan to have a meal or big snack a few minutes before boarding the aircraft.

29 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Or plan to have a meal or big snack a few minutes before boarding the aircraft.

Some people do have motion sickness problems, that's why there are brown bags in the seat pockets.

Having said that, humans can survive for 3 days without water, and a minimum of 8 days without food. One hour isn't going to kill them.

• Like 1