My (from USA) repatriation and ASQ experience

36 minutes ago, at15 said:

did you guys get an email saying your passport was on the way back to you or it just appears in the mail after a few days?

No notice for me, but the self addressed envelope I sent for return was USPS overnight with tracking, so I could see it coming on the USPS website. The Thai consulate staff just dumped it in the outbound stack for the day. The good news is I think it was only one or two days after they got my visa submission package that they sent it back with the visa in my passport. It was the COE that took time. It was the first thing I submitted, and the last thing i got even though it was all electronic filing, and the certificate was emailed to me. Total time probably about 10 days. (but there were some holidays in there)

Edited by Mai mee

9 minutes ago, Mai mee said:

No notice for me, but the self addressed envelope I sent for return was USPS overnight with tracking, so I could see it coming on the USPS website. The Thai consulate staff just dumped it in the outbound stack for the day. The good news is I think it was only one or two days after they got my visa submission package that they sent it back with the visa in my passport. It was the COE that took time. It was the first thing I submitted, and the last thing i got even though it was all electronic filing, and the certificate was emailed to me. Total time probably about 10 days. (but there were some holidays in there)

Okay gotcha should be any day now. Hastily i put 4 forever stamps on mine but I am not very far away.