Tuk Com city Open?

Beardog

2 hours ago, Beardog said:

Does anyone know if they shut down Tuk Com again . We need to get a new phone Friday & wondering if the stalls are still open?

Thanks

Buying from a stall is risky business I thought, fakes and all that. I'd buy from Big C or even AIS/DTAC/True shops or Lazada

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, petermik said:

should be or not...it,s still open and that,s what the OP asked...perhaps you should notify the Covid police if it bothers you that much....in the meantime keep away :sad:

buck up mate, you know what the Governor has said, no point going if there is a chance that they will catch up with the regulations and it will be closed.  Not everyone lives in Patts you know.  No point travelling 50 odd km, if that is what you have to do, for nothing. If it is open, yes, I will keep away.  There is a reason for the closures, are are you one of these people who think they are  immune? 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Beardog said:

Thanks Peter. It will be at some time but nice to know it is open maybe till friday when we go down there.

Thanks again

yesterday doesn't mean today , or Friday.  As I say, according to the new rules, it should be closed off, bar TOPS supermarket. 

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Buying from a stall is risky business I thought, fakes and all that. I'd buy from Big C or even AIS/DTAC/True shops or Lazada

No mention of what the OP was/is buying....is it open is what he wants to know...every man and his dog knows what the score is in Tukcom :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Or Jaymart in the mall. Nice to have a physical shop to go back to.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

Telephone shops were declared to stay open. I was there, in the second floor of tuk.com, and not all, but many of the small shops were open. But indeeed, things can change from today to tomorrow.

Went down today & got my gal her phone. They were open but seems like 30% less vendors probably due to only 2 buyers out of all the stalls when we were there.

Business as usual no roadblocks. with all the hype out of Chonburi I had to wonder. But Patts not Chonburi. And ya you can get fakes on Lazada. The dead give away is getting the item for 50%-60% less but you can return within a week & wait 2-3 weeks for a refund later. Both venue's have pros & cons.

Thanks for the replies! Mods can close this if they want.