Any restrictions on physical appointments?

Crossy

I have an Affirmation appointment for tomorrow (Thursday). 

I got the reminder email but just wanted to verify that there are no further restrictions in place.

Obviously I don't want to travel into BKK and then be bounced at the door.

1 hour ago, Crossy said:

I have an Affirmation appointment for tomorrow (Thursday). 

I got the reminder email but just wanted to verify that there are no further restrictions in place.

Obviously I don't want to travel into BKK and then be bounced at the door.

Appointments are currently still going ahead at British Embassy Bangkok. However if you have any COVID-19 related symptoms, including a high temperature you will be refused entry to AIA.

If the situation changes and we are unable to provide notarial appointments, affected customers will be contacted by telephone or email.

If you are travelling to Bangkok from another province you should consider any restrictions that are in place, such as home quarantine, on return to your home province.
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, British Consular Team said:

If you are travelling to Bangkok from another province you should consider any restrictions that are in place, such as home quarantine, on return to your home province.

For me, if I go to my embassy ( one day ) and I come to my province ( Prachinburi ), it means that I will have a home quarantine ?  or be blocked in Bangkok ? 

Better to go to BKK later 

Job done, in and out in 30 mins, excellent service as usual from the BE Consular section.

Only minor hiccup was the email I got last evening telling my my appointment was not confirmed despite my already having a confirmation email (apparently the BE are using a new provider for the email service, teething problems are inevitable).